Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Omar Infante rumor

Featured Replies

According to Bob Nightengale of USA Today, the Tigers are talking to the Marlins about a trade for Omar Infante.

They screwed us in 07, it's time for payback.

 

CABRERA OR BUST!

If Infante does get traded, I wouldn't want it but I think is a possibility, should we play Solano on 2B or should we bring up Gil Velzaquez, hitting 306 for NOLA?

  • Author

Give me verlander!

 

If Verlander comes to Miami, so does Kate Upton........ :p

Good way to raise attendances...

If Infante does get traded, I wouldn't want it but I think is a possibility, should we play Solano on 2B or should we bring up Gil Velzaquez, hitting 306 for NOLA?

 

 

Ruggiano stays in center and Bonifacio plays 2B

Give me verlander!

 

If Verlander comes to Miami, so does Kate Upton........ :p

Good way to raise attendances...

 

Among other things

Give me verlander!

 

If Verlander comes to Miami, so does Kate Upton........ :p

Good way to raise attendances...

 

Among other things

So more Boner at 2b? f***ery.

  • Author

Give me verlander!

 

If Verlander comes to Miami, so does Kate Upton........ :p

Good way to raise attendances...

 

Among other things

So more Boner at 2b? f***ery.

Not just on the field but in the stands as well.

Give me verlander!

 

If Verlander comes to Miami, so does Kate Upton........ :p

 

I did not know Verlander was bangin Kate Upton. Wow. I would fight a bear for her.

  • Author

Give me verlander!

 

If Verlander comes to Miami, so does Kate Upton........ :p

 

I did not know Verlander was bangin Kate Upton. Wow. I would fight a bear for her.

I'd argue there's some better talent in the Clevelander but everyone is entitled to their own opinion...

Give me verlander!

 

If Verlander comes to Miami, so does Kate Upton........ :p

 

I did not know Verlander was bangin Kate Upton. Wow. I would fight a bear for her.

I'd argue there's some better talent in the Clevelander but everyone is entitled to their own opinion...

Kate Upton > Clevelander Blonde

 

Come on, use your "Google skills" and find personal pictures.

  • Author

Give me verlander!

 

If Verlander comes to Miami, so does Kate Upton........ :p

 

I did not know Verlander was bangin Kate Upton. Wow. I would fight a bear for her.

I'd argue there's some better talent in the Clevelander but everyone is entitled to their own opinion...

Kate Upton > Clevelander Blonde

 

Come on, use your "Google skills" and find personal pictures.

Like this?

  • Author

Exactly, ya stalker. :p

 

I know you wanna see the whole collection. ;)

 

I'd rather see Kate Upton anyday.

So I could post a bunch of pics of Kate Upton but not "Mrs. Clevelander"? I understand you thinking Kate is better looking, but it's not like it's not a close matchup. I'd bet at least a decent percentage of people would find the Clevelander model more attractive.

:lol

Exactly, ya stalker. :p

 

I know you wanna see the whole collection. ;)

 

I'd rather see Kate Upton anyday.

So I could post a bunch of pics of Kate Upton but not "Mrs. Clevelander"? I understand you thinking Kate is better looking, but it's not like it's not a close matchup. I'd bet at least a decent percentage of people would find the Clevelander model more attractive.

 

Riiiiiggghttt. :D

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.