Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

7/16 Post Game

Featured Replies

HOO-HAW!

 

W: Carlos Zambrano

L: Edwin Jackson

S: Mike Dunn

 

HEATH BELL GOT A HOLD! :D

 

2B: Ruggiano (12)

HR: Hanley (13)

 

RBI: Lee 2 [32], Ramirez 2 [46], Bonifacio [7]

A split isn't good enough for this series. It's just enough to keep us in the wild card race still, but we needed at least 3 games. Being 9 back in the division and 7 in the wild card is really, really hard to make up.

 

But great win. If we get that closer situation figured out, this team could mount that kind of comeback. The offense helped.

World Series!

Wohooo!!!

 

Zambrano gets the win!!!

 

Now I'm unbanned!!!

 

Took only 2 starts! :)

 

sh*t!

Missed you too, Mike.

I bet Heath Bell is the closer again after tonight.

 

 

Yup. While I want him to do well I know they will probably use one decent outing as a reason to put him back in the closer role.

Wohooo!!!

 

Zambrano gets the win!!!

 

Now I'm unbanned!!!

 

Took only 2 starts! :)

 

sh*t!

Missed you too, Mike.

f***.

Let out the excitement...

  • Author

Wohooo!!!

 

Zambrano gets the win!!!

 

Now I'm unbanned!!!

 

Took only 2 starts! :)

 

sh*t!

Missed you too, Mike.

f***.

Let out the excitement...

sh*t f*** ass tit dick balls bergina.

Someone email the marlins tv crew or whatever to stop showing the sign guy. If it's irritating for me to watch him on marlins site highlights, I can just imagine how awful it is for those that actually see the games every day.

 

Nevermind, I think it's impossible not to show him.

Someone email the marlins tv crew or whatever to stop showing the sign guy. If it's irritating for me to watch him on marlins site highlights, I can just imagine how awful it is for those that actually see the games every day.

 

Nevermind, I think it's impossible not to show him.

 

 

I don't think anyone else cares really

He's annoying as ****. And he talks to himself.

 

:pcguy

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.