7/18 Post Game

I felt like a comeback too. must win the series tomorrow.

How convenient for the cubs to score in the bottom of the 7th.

Maybe if we didnt leave 10 on base they wouldnt have called it.

And back to 10 out because even when we win the nationals come back.

Will we ever be .500?

You still look at the division standings? I hope you win a Lurry for best fan this year.

I felt like a comeback too. must win the series tomorrow.

How convenient for the cubs to score in the bottom of the 7th.

Maybe if we didnt leave 10 on base they wouldnt have called it.

And back to 10 out because even when we win the nationals come back.

Will we ever be .500?

You still look at the division standings? I hope you win a Lurry for best fan this year.

Thanks man!

Down 4 runs with 1 out in the 8th & a runner on 1st...Kinda surprised they just called the game. The way the Marlins offense was hitting the game was over, but generally speaking a team should be given a chance to come back in such a situation...

Radar showed a lot of rain on the way I guess.

Down 4 runs with 1 out in the 8th & a runner on 1st...Kinda surprised they just called the game. The way the Marlins offense was hitting the game was over, but generally speaking a team should be given a chance to come back in such a situation...

I assume you didn't look at the radar.

Guest Lissy

You got to give the Cubs some credit, they were a hot team coming in.

Well, yes. But, it's the Cubs-- a team you laugh at, not get beat by. They can always win the series, I guess.

Even if they win tonight, winning 2 out of 3 isn't good enough, they need to put together a streak. The Cubs aren't good. Gotta win 7 or 8 in a row or something to get back in this. Can't take a month to make up 4 games in the standings.

It just doesn't seem to be in the cards this season. Tends to happen I guess when integral players are giving you the worst output of their last several years. Heath, Logan, Gaby, Reyes, Hanley, Buck, JJ, the list goes on...

Nice to have Bonifacio back though, he's just going to have to bunt for a hit and steal every base to score runs.

Even if they win tonight, winning 2 out of 3 isn't good enough, they need to put together a streak. The Cubs aren't good. Gotta win 7 or 8 in a row or something to get back in this. Can't take a month to make up 4 games in the standings.

If 95 wins isn't going to do it, we should just sell the players now.