Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marlins

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Marlins

  1. EDIT: Double post.
  2. First time the Marlins scored 5+ runs in a game since May 25th.
  3. LOL...Now he's probably making fun of Coghlan instead.
  4. There were tickets on StubHub for game 3 of the Finals 10 mins before game time for as low as $24. Wow. http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/06/18/2856245/tickets-to-nba-finals-can-be-found.html
  5. You all should be ashamed. Dissing a HOF... Wait, Vlad is gonna be in the HOF..or is he outside looking in? Hes led the league in intentional walks 5 times and is the active career leader. Last season was his first season in which hes hit below .300 with over 100 games played, and a .290 BA isn't bad. But most importantly, he really means a lot to the Expos and would be a great representative for them. He's their franchise leader in BA, SLG, HR and single season leader in BA, SLG, H, total bases, RBI's, times on base, etc. Also a 9 time All-Star. I'd say he's gonna be a HOF'er.
  6. Wow. What happened to Vlad? According to FOX Sports' Jon Paul Morosi, Vladimir Guerrero is not close to signing with any club. Guerrero was probably better off practicing patience in the Blue Jays' minor league system, where he was at least drawing regular playing time. But he asked for and was granted his release after just eight games, and is now struggling to attract fresh offers. The 37-year-old was 10-for-33 (.303) at Triple-A Las Vegas.
  7. Is this thread still "semi-official"? Think it's about time to actually make this official...
  8. Just 1 hit on Friday & just 2 hits on Sunday...Feel like it's only a matter of time before we get no-hit.
  9. May 25th. Anyone know what's special about that day? ... That was the last time the Marlins scored more than 5 runs in a game (19 games since).
  10. Oh my God. Thank you Marlins. I'm so happy right now You're welcome. they're on fire!! Yes. Indeed.
  11. 13 hits for the fish! Who said we can't hit?
  12. Oh my God. Thank you Marlins. I'm so happy right now You're welcome.
  13. This is an epic game. Anyway, in their last 10 games before tonight the Marlins scored a total of 17 runs (average of 1.7 runs per game). This is really getting hard to watch.
  14. Im not going to turn this into a pissing match over college teams. Too late.
  15. Marlins Jinxed us again. That is getting so old by now. We are not the Cubs who are still whining about that man, even though it wasn't his fault that the team lost because the Cubs are just more pathetic than us. Marlins said a dumb thing at the wrong time, but it is not his fault that our team is so terrible that we can't win more than a single game. When you turned 35, did you mom just throw you out the house because your old? No, she held onto you, because your all she's got. You just can't give up on something because it's old, if that was the case grandma and grandpa would have been sent back home on Christmas. Real mature. You get called out for continuing that BS against Marlins, so your last resort is to insult me to make yourself feel better. Not that it matters much, but since you brought up the subject of my life to try to insult me....I am 27 years old, and I bought my own house when I was 23 years old. I am married to the woman of my dreams, have a two year old son with her, and I earned my doctorate at 26 years of age from the University of Florida. So, what have you done with your life that I should be envious about? If I had to guess, nothing! Next time you feel like putting someone down by trying to belittle them, you may want to rethink it before you open your mouth and sound like an idiot. Also, you have no business trying to insult the memory of someone's grandparents. Grow up. Typical UF grad response. No sense of humor, and goes on for an hour on why he's better than everyone else when in reality he lived in gainesville for 4 years (maybe more) aka his life was boring. Learn how to take a joke (watch your football team) before you come back on here. Screw the gators. Thats all. Don't hate the Gators just because they're better than the sorry @$$ Canes. But yeah, despite being a Gators fan I have to admit that it seems like a lot of people that go to UF are douchebags. Just the general feeling I get whenever I meet people from there...
  16. I got a perfect score on my SAT at 6 years old, finished high school in 9 weeks when I was 9, graduated from Princeton at 10 and finished med school 4 years later. I was the youngest licensed doctor in the country. Now im an actor on a popular tv show. Soooo yeah, I win. I can't believe you copy/pasted that from my Wikipedia, yet deleted the Nobel Prize section. That's still plagiarism, buddy. Holy cow Doogie Howser...Thought that was just a joke.
  17. Might this be the best post game thread of all time? I'm glad I could bring so much amusement to you all. I'm done participating in this thread. In regards to Marlins, didn't he change his name to Llama at your insistence? Hopefully that should pacify some here. Anyway, I just don't want to see us become like the Cubs and taunt a poor man for the rest of the season when the blame clearly lies with our worthless hitting coach and the few dead weights at the bottom of our rotation, who couldn't hit a ball even if you held it front of their bats. PS: Yes, my sense of humor is rather thin at the moment. Sorry. Dude, are you seriously worried about me becoming the next Steve Bartman? Ha...
  18. According to the "Portal" for all relevant stats updated daily by MLB.com I have access I found this interesting. It's not too telling other than we lack bats. Wow. So Marlins & Nats are the only teams in the NL who have yet to score 10 runs in a single game this season. And yet the Nats are just a half a game behind the Dodgers for the best record in the entire league.
  19. not sure how they didn't call Lebron for a foul on that last Durant shot. But worked out for the Heat. Yeah, can't believe they missed that call with the game on the line. Don't think LBJ was fouling on purpose because they had a foul to give because then it would have probably been a shooting foul anyway.
  20. And Marlins still has jinxed us. He's my Goat. Don't worry, we play the Rays next who just got swept by the Mutts.
  21. Maybe we can hear his full biography too. I think he's taking physics...all I know.
  22. Can you go to jail for causing someone to inflict bodily pain on themselves over the internet? Is there a doctor in the house that can answer this question, please? Think we need a lawyer, not a doctor. Miami Marlins Fan? That was pointed at Dr Beinfest, who I believe is a lawyer or law student. I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure he's neither.
  23. Can you go to jail for causing someone to inflict bodily pain on themselves over the internet? Is there a doctor in the house that can answer this question, please? Think we need a lawyer, not a doctor. Miami Marlins Fan?
  24. I think if he would have got it with his glove then he would have still been able to get the out... But by no means is that a play in which a fielder is expected to make due to the weird hop and good speed running the bases-so I agree with the call.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.