Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

mrchainsaw

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mrchainsaw

  1. Dodgers go for the sweepy sweep
  2. 5 replies in this thread is depressing as hell, we gotta keep it going lest we end up back with monthly threads
  3. You don't trust the guy that brightens (most of) your gamedays with stupid AI images?
  4. I actually took that photo in the owners' suite
  5. Lord have mercy on our souls
  6. AI is taking over faster than we think. No way that's a real human person name
  7. I live in Orlando too, we could go to games and talk about banning people
  8. https://www.orlandosentinel.com/2025/04/24/orlando-dreamers-tampa-bay-rays-baseball-franchise/ It's possible we may soon see less baseball being played in Tampa and... ......... Morlando
  9. That information is between me and my diary
  10. I'm gonna bust
  11. I will tell them off for it.
  12. Is my masterpiece of Bryan Petersen smacking around a Red apple not enough for you?
  13. Only one that almost got me was Land Shark. I remembered it was sponsored by a beer for a bit and I almost gave up, but fun fact about me: I am a genius.
  14. @Admin did I get them all? If so, what do I win?
  15. Is Solo your tribal chief? Because he isn't mine
  16. Joe Robbie Pro Player Dolphin Dolphins Land Shark Sun Life Shut up, Das?
  17. Can I offer you a nice Taylor Tankersley in this trying time?
  18. Didn't Petersen also hit the final homer at Sun Life?
  19. Didn't Petersen also hit the final homer at Joe Robbie?
  20. I need to find one that knows our current logo and uniforms, I don't know why this one uses the pre-2019 unis

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.