Josh is one Lucky MOFO!

djm305

I'm not that impressed. Yeah, she looks good, but so what?

Any rich dude can get chicks like that. Sorry to be sexist, but that guy in Office Space who had the mullet was right... "Chicks dig dudes with money."

I dont think you can pin the "dig money" label on just one sex...dood.

I'm not that impressed. Yeah, she looks good, but so what?

Any rich dude can get chicks like that. Sorry to be sexist, but that guy in Office Space who had the mullet was right... "Chicks dig dudes with money."

I dont think you can pin the "dig money" label on just one sex...dood. I can! Did it two posts ago...

Besides, I'ma fine specimen with no cheddah' and I still have to work TWICE as hard to get all the fine poonanny I've had.

Would you really want a girl that EVERYONE has seen in next to nothing? What is the fun in that... ok just my opinion

I don't think I am bad looking but know that I will probably never land that MLB pitcher or NFL star...then again maybe if I plaster my half naked body in magaizines I can. I am not a hater...she is hot.

Would you really want a girl that EVERYONE has seen in next to nothing? What is the fun in that... ok just my opinion

I don't think I am bad looking but know that I will probably never land that MLB pitcher or NFL star...then again maybe if I plaster my half naked body in magaizines I can. I am not a hater...she is hot.

There is no truth to this

Just because you take nude pictures, it does not mean you are hot.

If you are not hot nobody wants to see you naked.

Not my point...true but not the point.

My point was that if I were a guy I wouldn't find comfort or joy in the fact that you can find nude or nearly nude photos of me on the internet for ALL to see

she gets large sums of money to do it. so i think shes happy........

and so is josh for that matter :mischief

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.