Now batting #29

There were several threads that wanted to see the promotion of Admin Sutton. Well he's here now what do you think.

offense - i think its amazing, he has shown some serious dicipline at the plate ... his bat speed is beyond anyones on the team, and he seems to take the ball to the opposite field as good as anyone.... I think you can see what im talking about from his numbers since he has been brought up.

defense - did you see those plays? man that was some sick extension at 1st ... but when he plays in the outfield he sorta looks a bit lost and confused in the wide open confines of the PRO

baserunning - the guy is old and all and might have lost a step or two from all the running he has done lately, but he looks pretty agile.

from what i've seen im satisfied

:whistle

Admin Sutton was at my kid's class today and so I've become a big Admin Sutton fan (lol), not that I wasn't before.

He's up here to contribute and I hope he does. I'd take 10 homers from Sutton for the rest of the year and be a happy camper.

I'd be thrilled with 10 HRs. How about 10 hits?

There were several threads that wanted to see the promotion of Admin Sutton. Well he's here now what do you think.

offense - i think its amazing, he has shown some serious dicipline at the plate ... his bat speed is beyond anyones on the team, and he seems to take the ball to the opposite field as good as anyone.... I think you can see what im talking about from his numbers since he has been brought up.

defense - did you see those plays? man that was some sick extension at 1st ... but when he plays in the outfield he sorta looks a bit lost and confused in the wide open confines of the PRO

baserunning - the guy is old and all and might have lost a step or two from all the running he has done lately, but he looks pretty agile.

from what i've seen im satisfied catch you greatly underestimate his skills!

i'm stuck in a sarcasm whirlpool here....

Let him swing the bat a few times. Like others have said, he has nice plate discipline and good pop. He's been hot in Albq and hopefully he can bring some of that to the fish. He'll be gone as soon as Wil is better anyway so I'd like to see as many big league at bats as possible.