Lenny Harris

Ramp

first of all i have been a lenny harris supporter since the day he got here.

second yes i miss conine but we are winning with lenny so:

lenny at LF conine at 1B......giving choi a day off.

could do that sunday since johnson pitches sunday....give jeff the saturday off.

Jack loves finding a hot hand and at the same time Lenny is playing for his baseball life.

Harris signed a contract that allows the Marlins to outright him to AAA before June 1st. It's the same contract Al Martin (who???) refused to sign a year ago. Lenny is a real asset to the team right now but that still doesn't mean he couldn't be sent packing before the month is over.

But all the business stuff aside, watching from the upper deck, it's amazing how well he's staying behind the ball right now. Talk about your textbook swing machine, even when he makes an out he's really got that stroke working.

I hope Lenny keeps it up and earns a job for the rest of the year.

It's in his hands.

Guest Guest

According to today's broadcast, that deadline expired yesterday. Lenny said he was relieved and that now he went out there today and just had fun.

Conine's a team guy. He likes Harris, the clubhouse and South Florida very much so I don't think he minds.

The Pimpster has been a real spark. And who would have thought at the beginning of the year that we might have a glut of outfielders? The depth looked very weak then, but not now.

Heh, in an interview after the game they asked Harris why he was smiling after he made that diving catch in the outfield. He said it was because JP just kept asking "are you ok", guess JP was was worried about the old man. It made Harris laugh a litttle bit.