Crowds for this weekend

JetsMania

Max and I will be there Monday. :)

This kinda OT, but I have a question for you, JetsMania.

The day of the Dolphins Fan Fest, were you tailgating outside in the parking lot with a Jets flag and a Marlins flag on a pole?

No it wasnt me. I wasnt there for fanfest. It was someother marlins-jets fan :shifty

But now that you mention it, I'll probably wear a jets shirt to one of the games (not the mets ones I dont want to be confused as a mets fan. I accidently did that once already).

No it wasnt me. I wasnt there for fanfest. It was someother marlins-jets fan :shifty

But now that you mention it, I'll probably wear a jets shirt to one of the games (not the mets ones I dont want to be confused as a mets fan. I accidently did that once already).

LOL Oh ok. Max and I saw someone do that and I wondered since I saw your username. :)

Where do you sit, in the fish tank? I'll be there sat and monday if you do. I have good seats for tomorrow.

Speaking of crowds, best case senario would be to have friday and sat get 30,000 and monday get 40,000. We'll see what happens. As long as we win each series it doesnt really matter how many we have each game

Ill be in the TANK on Saturday and Monday !!!!!!!!

I have Row 1 seats just above the WS TROPHY I love my seats Ive had them for three years now

Cant wait to harass Griffey

Does anyone remember last years Reds game at PPS, when Kearns and Griffey got into it with the fans in the outfield, It was classic, cant wait for the Reds series

GO MARLINS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!