ESPN's Top 25 Teams of All Time

Mark

'98 Yankees declared best team ever... :blink:

Even better than the '96 Chicago Bulls who went 72-10??? The '96 Bulls who swept the 60 win Magic and beat the 64 win Sonics in the finals 4-1...

The '95 Nebraska football team was number 10??? They scored like 40 points a game and only were trailing like 12 minutes the whole season...Not to mention they beat UF 62-24 in the Fiesta Bowl. A UF team that was undefeated and had a QB who threw 44 TD passes...Crazy.

Who Knows? It's ESPN.

Opinion is fine....in snippets.

Showing the sports reporters on Sunday mornings is fine.

All the reality crap they have done which has all been greatly unoriginal and recycled has sucked.

ESPN does some good things...but they overdo it constantly.

Sportscenter is a piece of crap. Almost every person on that show is a robot of the other. They used to have 'character' and 'personality' now its the same crap constantly and the same old tired cliches.

fox sports net also had a thursday night game of the week also i believe only for a year.

if the networks begin to recieve higher ratings for baseball games...it would make sense to add at least another game a week for each network.

i think a nationally scheduled game of the week on friday nights in the summer would do good on Fox.

fox sports net also had a thursday night game of the week also i believe only for a year.

if the networks begin to recieve higher ratings for baseball games...it would make sense to add at least another game a week for each network.

i think a nationally scheduled game of the week on friday nights in the summer would do good on Fox.

FOX tried it this year with that special Yankees-Red Sox game.

They used to do it when they didn't have primetime programming. Saturdays and a weeknight that wasn't Wednesday.

I think FOX should add a Friday night baseball package as well that is truly national.

Fox should have baseball on more constantly IMO. And ESPN doesn't show enough baseball either. They're the 24 hour sports network, you'd think we could see much more live sporting event, but I guess not. It's turned into entertainment to a mugh too great degree.

ESPN....yah, let's watch reruns of World Series of Poker instead of baseball.

I think ESPN used to have Sunday Night and Wednesday Night doubleheaders...that was only a couple years ago. Now it is "Sunday Night Baseball"...it's one game.

Anyway, I think ESPN2 was the beginning of the downfall. They started off playing things that actually made sense...womens basketball, extra mens basketball games, more discussion, the occasional extreme sports. Then they went to Worlds Strongest Man/Woman, World Series of Poker, Spelling Bee, etc. :banghead

The '95 Nebraska football team was number 10??? They scored like 40 points a game and only were trailing like 12 minutes the whole season...Not to mention they beat UF 62-24 in the Fiesta Bowl. A UF team that was undefeated and had a QB who threw 44 TD passes...Crazy.

You speak the truth. They should've been at least top 5.

I'm still a little upset Frazier didn't win the Heisman that year. Damn Eddie George.

I'm still a little upset Frazier didn't win the Heisman that year. Damn Eddie George. Most freakish college football team I ever saw.

Their lineman were all like 400 pounds. Their running back Phillips was a freak, and Tommy Frazier was the best option QB ever.

The offense of UF was Wuerffel, Reidel Anthony, Ike Hilliard, Jacquez Green, Fred Taylor. Defense had Mike Peterson and Jevon Kearse. The Huskers made them look like Sissies. Couldn't believe it.

The '95 Nebraska football team was number 10???? They scored like 40 points a game and only were trailing like 12 minutes the whole season...Not to mention they beat UF 62-24 in the Fiesta Bowl.? A UF team that was undefeated and had a QB who threw 44 TD passes...Crazy.

I'm still a little upset Frazier didn't win the Heisman that year. Damn Eddie George. Most freakish college football team I ever saw.

Their lineman were all like 400 pounds. Their running back Phillips was a freak, and Tommy Frazier was the best option QB ever.

The offense of UF was Wuerffel, Reidel Anthony, Ike Hilliard, Jacquez Green, Fred Taylor. Defense had Mike Peterson and Jevon Kearse. The Huskers made them look like Sissies. Couldn't believe it. not to mention, their back-up running back that year is now in my opinion the best running back in the NFC, Ahman Green. Not bad.

The '95 Nebraska football team was number 10???? They scored like 40 points a game and only were trailing like 12 minutes the whole season...Not to mention they beat UF 62-24 in the Fiesta Bowl.? A UF team that was undefeated and had a QB who threw 44 TD passes...Crazy.

The offense of UF was Wuerffel, Reidel Anthony, Ike Hilliard, Jacquez Green, Fred Taylor. Defense had Mike Peterson and Jevon Kearse. The Huskers made them look like Sissies. Couldn't believe it. well, at least that game caused Spurrier to go after Stoops.

I'm still a little upset Frazier didn't win the Heisman that year. Damn Eddie George. Their only legitimate national title of the 90s. Sorry just a mad Penn State fan.

True though that '95 team was dominating. Definite top 5. I'd actually put them ahead of the 72-win Bulls. The Bulls that beat the Blazers and Suns in back-to-back finals should have been #2.