Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Shower Length

Featured Replies

well guys, how long are YOUR showers

 

mine are 10-15 minutes

 

yes, i am VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY (i think you get the point) bored.

Who showers?

 

Seriously...

Yeah I know, why do you guys shower?

 

Who made up that custom?

 

lol jk :p

 

I take like 15 min.

6 hours, 9 minutes and 56 seconds.

wow thats pretty cool

 

that means over 25% of your day you spend in the shower....

 

do you atleast get paid?

 

:p

I actually had this same talk at Frank Haith basketball camp today. One kid said he took 90 minute showers and I was thinking how come I never take more than 20 minutes. I bet it feels good when you're tired to take a 20 minute shower. Anyways, mine are like 11 minutes, which includes how long it takes for me to get dressed.

depends how much of a rush i'm in...

 

i can do it in 2 minutes if i'm running late.

 

i usually take closer to 10 minutes.

15-30 min. I take forever. LOL

That's a generous estimate. :whistle Oh you hush. LOL

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.