If you want a bat, then hope....

for the team to fall out of first place. The bottomline is that the Marlins feel nothing is wrong. I was trash and called names a week or so ago, because of my opinion about the team offense ie... Niner.

I will say it again for those that weren't paying attention. THIS TEAM NEEDS A BIG BAT NOW!

the problem is management isn't listening

If not the slide will continue and what do you think will happen?

Guest marlins02

Lie to me Jerry! Lie to me! Prop some kids up on strings and make them dance around! Lie to me!

:lol :lol

all that money goes to keeping Jerry's hair on his head. gotta love Chris Rock :thumbup

Magglio Ordonez:

Jun. 23- Responding to several recent newspaper reports that said negotiations between the Whitesox and Ordonez were finished, GM Ken Williams told the Chicago Sun-Times "the door is not closed. Its not closed on our part, its not closed on his part. print it"

Just throwin the name out.

Though i doubt it could Happen.

I'll be Happy if we got Finley.

one bat solves NOTHING.

if the top of the order would actually get on consistenly at the same time....it might bring life to the offense.

that isnt happening and everyone else has struggled, especially lately.

its not about one guy...but the ENTIRE offense basically.

Guest marlins02

Magglio Ordonez:

Jun. 23- Responding to several recent newspaper reports that said negotiations between the Whitesox and Ordonez were finished, GM Ken Williams told the Chicago Sun-Times "the door is not closed. Its not closed on our part, its not closed on his part. print it"

Just throwin the name out.

Though i doubt it could Happen.

I'll be Happy if we got Finley. didnt he and the sox pretty much have a deal in place already?

Guest Moneyball

that isnt happening and everyone else has struggled, especially lately.

is anyone has noticed this is our offense they have only been hot two or three teams and for only about 8-10 game then thats it.

One more thing, I don't know a way to spin it, but I'm kinda rooting against us tomorrow simply because in the span of two days we've shown every single weakness: that we just can't hit, nor can we keep a game close in the late innings if Benitez isn't pitching.

I'll say it again, we lost to an inferior team, and if this doesn't open Beinfest's eyes to try to do something, I'm going to scream!