Trades are coming

c'mon Ed Teixera? I don't think so. The only way the Rangers move Teixera is if the Rangers get an ace pitcher in return.

This just got me thinking.

I might think about trading Penny for Teixera and one of their bullpen arms. Their bullpen is very good as we saw when we played them.

c'mon Ed Teixera? I don't think so. The only way the Rangers move Teixera is if the Rangers get an ace pitcher in return.

I might think about trading Penny for Teixera and one of their bullpen arms. Their bullpen is very good as we saw when we played them.

Penny and Stokes for Cordero, B prospect and Tex?

Ok the Texiera is involving the Braves with Ortiz. The Zona guys "will" get traded in the next week or as soon as the weekend is done. Peter G. is selling the Suns, and once that's the complete. The fire sale will being in Zona. The Marlins have contacted the D'backs a couple of times this week.

That's it...

Ok the Texiera is involving the Braves with Ortiz. The Zona guys "will" get traded in the next week or as soon as the weekend is done. Peter G. is selling the Suns, and once that's the complete. The fire sale will being in Zona. The Marlins have contacted the D'backs a couple of times this week.

That's it...

Thanks for the Inside scoop :thumbup

That's it...

You mean Colangelo, not Peter...

Thank you!

No one on the DBacks looks too appetizing though. They aren't trading Johnson or Webb. Mantei's injured. Finley's a nice lefty bat, but his power has dropped off. Bautista helps the outfield depth, but do we really need another righty hitter?

That's it...

You mean Colangelo, not Peter... Jerry Colangelo and he is selling the Team to Sarver. I also believe Kerr is apart of that team. Guys like Barkley and Sean Elliott dropped out.

Guest Moneyball

so does this mean that NYY will acquire randy johnson??? these yanks look scarier every day.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

c'mon Ed Teixera? I don't think so.? The only way the Rangers move Teixera is if the Rangers get an ace pitcher in return.

I might think about trading Penny for Teixera and one of their bullpen arms.? Their bullpen is very good as we saw when we played them.

Penny and Stokes for Cordero, B prospect and Tex? I'd do it, but I don't think that Texas would give up Cordero. I'd take that Almanzar guy though. He looked solid.

c'mon Ed Teixera? I don't think so.? The only way the Rangers move Teixera is if the Rangers get an ace pitcher in return.

I might think about trading Penny for Teixera and one of their bullpen arms.? Their bullpen is very good as we saw when we played them.

Penny and Stokes for Cordero, B prospect and Tex? The reason why Texas is willing to move Texeira because they have so many corner infielders and outfielders.

I'm guessing we would get an RP from Arizona

I can't really see us benching anyone regularly besides Conine, but Conine has been hitting the ball hard.

The only guy I would bench Conine for is Finley

There is no telling if Bautista will continue to hit the way he has been...

Who do you all think is our weakest offensive position besides SS?