Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Marlins players..

Featured Replies

I've seen Manzy, Luis Castillo, Willis, and Mordechi sign after games. Anyone know what other players do? I love going after the game to the players entrance near team bus and getting some autographs, it's fun. Visiting teams I've seen: Randy Johnson, Bautista [ARI], and Richie Sexson.

 

 

PS: hope this is the right section, figured so since it is about the Marlins.

Luis after the game, I've seen Pavano, Phelps, Bump, Manzy, and Howard sign before.

 

Most Marlins just ignore the people. It pisses me off. At least smile or nod at the fans.

I remember in 98 I asked Craig Counsel to sign before when I sat in the Batter's Box behind home plate, but he didn't. That night his jaw broke and his season ended. I think there is a connection there.

I haven't been able to get any Marlins at the game. It's difficult when they do batting practice before the gates open.

I remember in 98 I asked Craig Counsel to sign before when I sat in the Batter's Box behind home plate, but he didn't. That night his jaw broke and his season ended. I think there is a connection there.

448033[/snapback]

 

Talk about bad karma.

During the regular season this year I've got Burnett, Perisho, Pavano, MAnzanillo, Armando, Borland, Howard, Tejera, Oliver, Mordy, Damion and of course JAck. During the spring I got Choi, Treanor, Nunez, Bump and some minor leaguers.

  • Author

When or where did you guys get the players? I am working on a team ball, and I've gotten only Manzy and Mordechi from our team. I also got Richie Sexson & D. Bautista from ARI. I really wanted Lowell and Cabrera but sounds like it isn't happening, Lowell waved to a friend of mine in his window last game (last weekend) even though nobody was around, he still kept going=(

Dontrelle Willis and Perisho signed for me.

 

Miguel Cabrera passed me and friend by twice at 2 different games. We were like the only ones there and he was stopped because of a car in front of him. So we go next to his wndow with our marker and some stuff to sign *not screaming because we didn't wanna scare him off* and he doesn't even look at us. He was there for a good 40 seconds then just drives past us... :(

I got Dontrelle Willis on Opening Day... got Rosenthal as well. I went last Saturday (vs DRays) and not one Marlin stopped. It seems that everytime I decide to stay after and go by the parking lot, no one stops, and when I decide not to, is when they stop and sign. I would really like to get Cabrera though

Ramon Castro will only sign if you're an underaged girl.

 

----

 

I got Dontrelle to autograph a ball like the week after he got called up from AA Carolina and I had no idea who he was, little did I know what he would turn out to become. But anyways, he has a really crappy signature, just a very messy "DW" and that's it, doesn't even write his full name but with a long first name like "dontrelle" I don't blame him.

  • Author

Can you guys include when you got them? =]

I'm looking to find out who signs this year, lol

  • Author

where do i go to get autographs and wut do i have to do to get autographs?

449864[/snapback]

Go to the Players Entrance, Gate A after and before games, and just watch for players to come out. You'll see the crowd chase and stop if the Marlin actually signs. Maybe next time I go to a game, I'll show you =]

where do i go to get autographs and wut do i have to do to get autographs?

449864[/snapback]

Go to the Players Entrance, Gate A after and before games, and just watch for players to come out. You'll see the crowd chase and stop if the Marlin actually signs. Maybe next time I go to a game, I'll show you =]

453647[/snapback]

 

How early do you have to get there before the game?

  • Author

where do i go to get autographs and wut do i have to do to get autographs?

449864[/snapback]

Go to the Players Entrance, Gate A after and before games, and just watch for players to come out. You'll see the crowd chase and stop if the Marlin actually signs. Maybe next time I go to a game, I'll show you =]

453647[/snapback]

 

How early do you have to get there before the game?

453659[/snapback]

I'd say not too early, the team bus arrives about 2-3 hours before the game begins. Although the players are usually all arrived by 1-2 hours beforehand. I usually arrive WHEN the gates to drive through open, which is threee hours if I recall. And then I stay until I see almost all the stars leave, usually one to two hours. A good day, you'll end up with atleast four autographs, two of each team prolly.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.