Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rollcall...

Featured Replies

Who's going tommorow?

 

I'll be at the game sitting somewhere in club b :shifty if any of you think you see me scream laz!

Who's going tommorow?

 

I'll be at the game sitting somewhere in club b :shifty if any of you think you see me scream laz!

450951[/snapback]

post a pic so i know its you :wub:

Find me cheap tix and I'm good to go =]

450989[/snapback]

yea we know you say that every time

 

upper deck? fish tank?

  • Author

Who's going tommorow?

 

I'll be at the game sitting somewhere in club b :shifty if any of you think you see me scream laz!

450951[/snapback]

post a pic so i know its you :wub:

451127[/snapback]

LOL search in the post your picture thread like page 307

Find me cheap tix and I'm good to go =]

450989[/snapback]

yea we know you say that every time

 

upper deck? fish tank?

451517[/snapback]

only said it twice, rofl. Fish Tank is great, heck even Outfield Reserved but the parking is a beast on top of tix for two.

Well, I was going to go, but no longer

I'ma be there.... wooohoooo.... I know its gonna be hot as hell... so got my tix changed from Sec 143, to 242... AC baby! (There are great perks when your best friend works for the club)

  • Author

Wow my uncle's not going and my cousin probably ain't going either,which mean's i need to look for a girl...

  • Author

i'll be in 209 or 210 look for me,well maybe i'll be somewhere else looking for girl's we'll see lol

Laz da peeemp

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.