Wednesday Night Baseball

djm305

You Had an HD set...?

Anyway, It was on ESPN last night, I still rather watch is on FSN, the commentary was better, but we were winning while i was watching on ESPN, i wasn't going to mess with the Mojo, they only stopped scoring(philles) when I turned to ESPN 3rd inning.

Does anyone know if the game will be blacked out on either ESPN or FSN? Last time a Marlins game was on ESPN, the game being shown on FSN was blacked out and I had to listen to the boring, very general, and unenthusiastic commentay of ESPN.

Guest Juanky

ESPN broadcast will prob be blacked out in Miami and Philadelphia, leaving the normal TV broadcast channels for both those networks. Basically meaning, Miami gets Len and T-Money.

FSN would never be blacked in Florida in favor of a Marlins game on ESPN. The reason why the last Marlins game on ESPN was shown here was because FSN wasn't televising the game at all. Tonights game will be on FSN, so the ESPN braodcast will not be shown here or in Philly, where the game will be on CSN.

Guest Fritz

To make a long story short, tonights game will shown on:

FSN in Florida

CSN in Philadelphia

ESPN everywhere else

479701[/snapback]

What if you have Bright House? We don't have FSN so it should still be on ESPN, right?

To make a long story short, tonights game will shown on:

FSN in Florida

CSN in Philadelphia

ESPN everywhere else

479701[/snapback]

What if you have Bright House? We don't have FSN so it should still be on ESPN, right?

479706[/snapback]

Flip a coin...The D-Rays are the alternate game on ESPN so Tampa and parts of Florida will see them on ESPN with the Marlins on FSN.

If you can get PAX 35 or PAX 67 over the air, via cable, or on a dish system....you should be blacked out. If you can get PAX 66 out of Tampa via cable or dish, you should get the D-Rays game on ESPN and Marlins on FSN. Rest of Florida is your cable system's choice.

Here in Fort Myers both Time Warner and Comcast will air the Marlins game from both FSN and ESPN. ESPN blackouts only apply in the Miami and Palm Beach DMAs.

the tv guide from the orlando sentinel says:

7:00 ESPN-Mlb baseball:TBA

the brighthouse guide says:

7:00 ESPN-Mlb Baseball:phillies at marlins

:confused

479940[/snapback]

Cross your fingers and hope Bright House doesn't block out ESPN with the Rays game.

we should of never gave up directv :banghead

479943[/snapback]

I am about to throw my dish into the canal, but Time Warher isn't out here yet. Time Warner of Cape Coral carries FSN Florida and has some PAX games on the local UPN cable station WEVU. I also salivate over iControl and HDTV options that are included with Digital Cable. I had digital cable in Miami, but when I moved here we opted for the dish until Time Warner got up here. My neighbor (she works for Time Warner) says Christmas and we shall by then be able to rid ourselves of the mini dish. Too bad Bright House of Central Florida cannot just carry FSN like almost every other cable system in the state does. Those with Comcast should be getting FSN son, if not already. Comcast has the deal, but some systems have not yet made the move to add FSN.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.