The "Philly hates Conine" Thread

DTrizzle

from their board......

Where the **** does Jeff ****ing Conine get off getting big hit after big ****ing hit against the Phillies. Is there any possible reason for this other than God hates us? You don't see the Phillies trading for Greg Jefferies, only to have him turn into Ted ****ing Williams when they play the teal and black, do you? Of course you don't, because THAT KIND OF THING DOESN'T ****ING HAPPEN IN ****ING REALITY. But this ****ing Marlins team with their ****ing rookie sensations and their ****ing 14-year old superstar outfielders and their ****ing "crafty veterans" and their ****ing "scrappy leadoff hitters" and their ****ing "Juan Pierre" drive me the **** up the ****ing wall. G** **** I HATE THE ****ING MARLINS.

My personal favorite....how bout you guys?

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

from their board......

Where the **** does Jeff ****ing Conine get off getting big hit after big ****ing hit against the Phillies. Is there any possible reason for this other than God hates us? You don't see the Phillies trading for Greg Jefferies, only to have him turn into Ted ****ing Williams when they play the teal and black, do you? Of course you don't, because THAT KIND OF THING DOESN'T ****ING HAPPEN IN ****ING REALITY. But this ****ing Marlins team with their ****ing rookie sensations and their ****ing 14-year old superstar outfielders and their ****ing "crafty veterans" and their ****ing "scrappy leadoff hitters" and their ****ing "Juan Pierre" drive me the **** up the ****ing wall. G** **** I HATE THE ****ING MARLINS.

My personal favorite....how bout you guys?

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

481722[/snapback]

:D :D :D :lol :lol :lol

another one i find funny

I really really hate this mother ****er. Did you hear he was 10-60 w/risp coming into the first inning ab? I wonder how many of those 10 were against us. And then, boom. Of course. Nice pitch by fat ass.

Everyone made a big deal out of the Gonzalez 1st inning grab, but had he not caught it, I'm sure Conine would have come flying through the air 10 feet away to make the play.

man that is just hysterical.

it takes talent to bitch like that. we can't even compare to that kind of professional complaining. that only comes from years of frustration and expectations. we're relative newcomers when it comes to bitching & moaning about our team.

nope, nevermind...just found the best one of them all

In a thread related to Josias Manzanillo jumping after recording the save, a philly fan goes insane...

Pavano_Fan replies and says...

Hey, be happy that it wasn't 'Mondo or else you'd have NO chance.

"i miss katy", who apparently likes to call himself "Captain Awesomeness", replies...

Okay dude, let me explain what you just did:

1) you suggested that someone should be 'happy' about ANYTHING AT ALL THAT HAS TO DO WITH PHILLIES/MARLINS BASEBALL, WHICH IS LIKE ENCOURAGING ME TO 'STAY POSITIVE' THAT MY GRANDMOTHER WAS ONLY RUN OVER BY A PICKUP TRUCK AND NOT A SEMI.

2) you misspelled the name of YOUR OWN ****ING RELIEF PITCHER, YOU KNOW, ARMANDO ****ING BENITEZ, THEREBY UNDERSCORING THE DEPTH AND PASSION FOR BASEBALL DEMONSTRATED BY MARLINS FANS WHO CAN'T EVEN SPELL THE NAMES OF THEIR ****ING ALL-STAR PLAYERS

3) you made a post in the ****ing RANT FORUM that only has TWO CAPITAL LETTERS. WHAT THE **** IS THAT ABOUT? ARE YOU TRYING TO BRING GENTEEL RESTRAINT AND LIGHTHEARTED CAMARADERIE INTO THE *** **** RANT FORUM?????

4) This is the most egregious error of all. You posted in the rant forum with a ****ING PANSY-ASS "WINKING SMILEY", AS IF TO SAY 'Tee-hee, it's all in good fun, sport. Wink-wink, elbow in the ribs, and all that. Cheerio!' THE ****???? WHO ARE YOU, LORD ****ING BYRON AUTHOR OF "Oh! Snatched Away in Beauty's Bloom"?????? YOU DON'T BRING THAT **** INTO THE ****ING RANT FORUM, PROFESSOR, EVEN IF YOU WERE ONE OF THE MOST PROMINENT POETS OF THE ROMANTIC ERA.

another one i find funny

Everyone made a big deal out of the Gonzalez 1st inning grab, but had he not caught it, I'm sure Conine would have come flying through the air 10 feet away to make the play.

481729[/snapback]

:lol

that one was gold.

These phillie fans know how to rant. I wanna see the Cubs and Red Sox fan forums. Must be gold.

another one i find funny

481729[/snapback]

that one was gold.

481736[/snapback]

LMFAO :lol

another one i find funny

481729[/snapback]

that one was gold.

481736[/snapback]

LMFAO :lol

481739[/snapback]

This totally cracked me up the first time I read it... and the second time as well. :lol

YOU DID NOT JUST JUMP UP AND DOWN LIKE YOU JUST ****ING WON GAME ****ING SEVEN OF THE WORLD ****ING **** **** SERIES YOU ****ING ****WAD YOU THINK YOU'RE SO ****ING GREAT OH WOW **** MY AUNT JUDITH YOU JUST PREVENTED TOMAS ****ING PEREZ AND PLACIDO ****ING POLANCO FROM SCORING THREE RUNS IN ONE *** **** INNING HOLY **** YOU'RE THE ****ING GREATEST AND LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING MR. ESPN ANNOUNCER THERE ARE DECISIONS WE MAKE IN OUR LIFE THAT WE WILL NEVER HAVE THE CHANCE TO GO BACK AND UNDO AND ONE OF THOSE MOMENTS IS THE DECISION TO UNLEASH THE LINE 'HEE SOP CHOI BRINGS THE JOY' ONTO THE WORLD. YOU CAN'T MAKE THAT LINE GO WAY BUDDY NO MATTER HOW MUCH IT HAUNTS YOU IN YOUR SLEEP THAT YOU JUST MADE THE STUPIDEST LINE IN THE HISTORY OF ESPN BROADCASTING. IN THE HISTORY OF ESPN BROADCASTING. THAT INCLUDES THE ENTIRE CAREERS OF CHRIS BERMAN, STUART SCOTT, STEPHEN A SMITH, JOE THEISMANN, DAVID JUSTICE (well not David Justice) AND EVERY OTHER YAMMERING IDIOT THEY EMPLOY. YOU JUST TOPPED THEM ALL. LIVE WITH IT, TOOL

I coulda swore last night's Marlins lineup was:

1) Lou Brock, CF (Pierre)

2) Joe Morgan, 2B (Castillo)

3) Roberto Clemente, RF (Cabrera)

4) Mike Schmidt, 3B (Lowell)

5) Wille McCovey, 1B (Choi)

6) Harmon Killebrew, LF (JEFF F***ING CONINE)

7) Cal Ripken, SS (Gonzalez)

8) Mike Piazza, C (Redman)

It isn't only Conine, the entire Marlins lineup becomes Ricky Henderson, Tim Raines, Andre Dawson, Gary Carter, Lou Gehrig, Babe Ruth, Rogers Hornsby, Eddie Mathews, and Alex Rodriguez when they play the Phillies.

Even their bench guys are probably batting .300 against us.

****, Trader Jack Mc ****ing Keon could probably go 4 for 5 with 6 RBI or pitch a c*ck**cking. 2 hit complete game with 14 K's against us.

Probably both.

:plain

Lieby: "I STILL don't care if they beat us 30 out of 30 times. As long as I get my paycheck."

Bowa: "Are there any openings in the Estern league?"

Wolf: "I wish everyone wasn't so negative. We're still in this thing."

Wagner: "how long until I can excersise my option to leave?"

Glanville: "If I could get some more starts, I'd be hitting 350."

J-mike: "Why did Bo take me out of the game? Didn't you see that catch I didn't make?"

Abbott: "Outside of one or two bad pitches, I think I did alright."

Kevin Millwood: "the food in FL is pretty good"

Wade: "I think if our players play to their capabilities, we can win a championship."

-wait, he already said that.

Hernandez: "who cares that we lost 25-1? It is WAY too tense in that clubhouse!"

Wade; "There was one?"

Hernandez or Cormier: "The tension is too high. Our pitcher gave up so many home runs because the tension is too high. There's too much tension."

Lieby- "WWWAANNNHHHH"

Ed Wade: "I think if these guys play hard we can be a .500 team. We've got some kids coming along in the minors and in the future I think we'll be able to build on that. If I could do something to improve the team now, without having to take my Dora the Explorer sippy cup out of my mouth I'd do it, but if not, we'll go to war with what we've got."

Wade in response to why no trades:

"Well, we got this great young prospect down in Florida, Hamels, who's 20 years old and in 10 years he's a got a good chance to be 30."

:plain

i remember when that ball got stuck in one of the earlier series and Conine put his hands up and it was a ground rule double, phillie fans were pissed, calling him a "cheater" :lol i remember some funny thread on the MLB boards about just throwing your hands up whenever you're in trouble and things will work out fine.

i remember when that ball got stuck in one of the earlier series and Conine put his hands up and it was a ground rule double, phillie fans were pissed, calling him a "cheater" :lol i remember some funny thread on the MLB boards about just throwing your hands up whenever you're in trouble and things will work out fine.

481830[/snapback]

i know what you are talking about

i laughed my ass off when i read that

Guest FishFanInPA

If y'all thought that was good, trying watching the game at work among Sillies fans....the crap I heard I was priceless.....these fans we're darn near pulling their hair out. I was very reserved until Gonzo's HR...Needless to say they don't like me right now.

If y'all thought that was good, trying watching the game at work among Sillies fans....the crap I heard I was priceless.....these fans we're darn near pulling their hair out. I was very reserved until Gonzo's HR...Needless to say they don't like me right now.

481938[/snapback]

whats a philly boy doing rooting for the marlins, anyway?

Guest FishFanInPA

481938[/snapback]

whats a philly boy doing rooting for the marlins, anyway?

481941[/snapback]

For some reason, I've never liked the Sillies....always Fish through and through.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.