Koch's era below 4.00 as well.

Ramp

Guest Guest

I am positive that the bad days of Koch are behind us. Random bad outings? Everyone has him but for the rest of the season -- Koch will be key.

It was good to see Jack bring in Koch in the 8th inning with a nine run lead.

Koch may very well be "The Second Coming of Chad Fox," but, like Fox, he has to resurrect himself. This is not easy. And no clock can time it. Something, almost "mysterious," has to click.

Right now, anytime he does "okay" is a minor miracle. The big miracles will come because he is a class veteran determined to re-start his career. There's a few more "bad outings" ahead.

But, let's give him a few more outings with a nine run lead! He'll get back in stride a lot sooner.

Koch may very well be "The Second Coming of Chad Fox," but, like Fox, he has to resurrect himself. This is not easy. And no clock can time it. Something, almost "mysterious," has to click.

Right now, anytime he does "okay" is a minor miracle. The big miracles will come because he is a class veteran determined to re-start his career. There's a few more "bad outings" ahead.

But, let's give him a few more outings with a nine run lead! He'll get back in stride a lot sooner.

481855[/snapback]

I want him to be this years urbina! aquired by a trade for prospects, fox was signed

Koch may very well be "The Second Coming of Chad Fox," but, like Fox, he has to resurrect himself.? This is not easy.? And no clock can time it.? Something, almost "mysterious," has to click.

Right now, anytime he does "okay" is a minor miracle.? The big miracles will come because he is a class veteran determined to re-start his career.? There's a few more "bad outings" ahead.

But, let's give him a few more outings with a nine run lead!? He'll get back in stride a lot sooner.

481855[/snapback]

I want him to be this years urbina! aquired by a trade for prospects, fox was signed

481858[/snapback]

I appreciate your enthusiasm. But, Fox was "signed" because nobody wanted him and Koch was "acquired" because nobody wanted him. Your tripping on semantics.

Koch may very well be "The Second Coming of Chad Fox," but, like Fox, he has to resurrect himself.? This is not easy.? And no clock can time it.? Something, almost "mysterious," has to click.

Right now, anytime he does "okay" is a minor miracle.? The big miracles will come because he is a class veteran determined to re-start his career.? There's a few more "bad outings" ahead.

But, let's give him a few more outings with a nine run lead!?? He'll get back in stride a lot sooner.

481855[/snapback]

481858[/snapback]

I appreciate your enthusiasm. But, Fox was "signed" because nobody wanted him and Koch was "acquired" because nobody wanted him. Your tripping on semantics.

481863[/snapback]

Now i see the corelation :goodpost

But, let's give him a few more outings with a nine run lead!?? He'll get back in stride a lot sooner.

481855[/snapback]

481858[/snapback]

481863[/snapback]

Actually, YOU'RE tripping on semantics.

You know the Marlins didn't exactly get Koch for nothing.

Wilson Valdez is tearing up the International League batting .340, which is even better than he did in the PCL, and it's the PCL that's considered a hitter's league. I suspect when he gets his chance he do well at the major league level.

In my estimation, we gave up a heck of a good player to get Koch and I'm pleased to see we appear to be getting our money's worth.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.