Lowell and Gonzalez

I know...

Rolen was ahead of Lowell for a while... At one point so was Blalock... But I think right now he is too good to ignore...

Alex was behind A-Rod for a while, and that didn't make sense either, stat wise... But he has been in the top two for weeks now... Same with Lowell...

I guess last night might have put them over the top...

Yea Alex does has speed but Ozzie doesnt send him to steal much. I just dont know why he doesnt steal much well it doesnt matter he doesnt need to be stealing with the he is hitting!

No. He simply cant steal because he has no takeoff speed and gets horrible jumps.

He has good speed once he gets going like for triples and even doubles. Hes a good baserunner, but he cant steal for nothing. I'd like to see him get 5 sbs in his final stats just for the sake of it though.

A-Gon doesnt have the skills. He doesnt get good jumps, and can't read what the pitcher/firstbaseman are going to do in pickoff moves. He has a great deal of speed, and even has decent acceleration (acceleration is quickness...which is a must playing in the middle of the field: SS, 2B, or CF)....and Ozzie doesnt send runners....at least for most of the season...under Torborg, the runners always had the greenlight....I'm guessing the same is with Jack (since the team is still built around smallball).

Yea i dont know why Rolen is leading in vote when Mike is the better 3rd baseman. Alex is havig te best season he has had. I remeber in the Off season we preicted a .250 AVG. wit 9 Homers and he has surpassed that by alot. They both are having all star season and should be voted in.

the reason Rolen is winning

1st - Cuz of his rep / name

2nd - everyone in St.Louis votes not like here in Miami

A-Gon doesnt have the skills. He doesnt get good jumps, and can't read what the pitcher/firstbaseman are going to do in pickoff moves. He has a great deal of speed, and even has decent acceleration (acceleration is quickness...which is a must playing in the middle of the field: SS, 2B, or CF)....and Ozzie doesnt send runners....at least for most of the season...under Torborg, the runners always had the greenlight....I'm guessing the same is with Jack (since the team is still built around smallball).

90 feet isnt a long way, if you dont have a jump you have nothing

90 feet isnt a long way, if you dont have a jump you have nothing lol that tru