Braden Looper's New Entrance

Ramp

c/o sunsentinel.com

The only thing missing when Dodgers closer Eric Gagne comes into a game is a pyrotechnics display. Comparatively, Marlins counterpart Braden Looper's walk from the bullpen is to a chorus of crickets.

During the homestand, the Marlins in-game entertainment staff remedied that problem.

Looper entered Sunday's game in the eighth inning with a clip from The Terminator playing on the big screen, followed by highlight footage to some mind-numbingly loud Metallica.

"A guy came down two or three days ago and showed it to me, just made it up out of the blue," said Looper, who apparently is still a little self-conscious about it. "Why? What did you think about it?

"I thought it was pretty cool. The [Terminator]part is not my favorite, but it's cool they would do that. ... Juan Pierre came up to me and said it pumped him up. That's what it's about, getting the fans in the game. You're at home. It's supposed to be loud."

Added Rosenthal: "I don't care if they play Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star. If he goes out and shuts the door, it doesn't matter what music they play for him."

It would be cool if they did a package that start out with some light religious music, and the board says "Who wants a funeral?". Then all of a sudden they start playing Metallica and show some video of Braden shutting the door on other teams. Then at the end they put up this:

Next Victim

Teams Name

It would be cool if they did a package that start out with some light religious music, and the board says "Who wants a funeral?". Then all of a sudden they start playing Metallica and show some video of Braden shutting the door on other teams. Then at the end they put up this:

Next Victim

Teams Name

this isnt AJ or spooney man... this is looper.. :o

Lets not get off topic....50 Cent is real good rapper. P.Diddy Sucks for real. He thinks he can rap but cant. What mnidget he is...

Alright Back to the topic....Looper has been very dominant and is an important reason we are winning games. He isnt blowing out games no more. Let Looper decide what song he wants. I think he likes rock or something.

Lets not get off topic....50 Cent is real good rapper. P.Diddy Sucks for real. He thinks he can rap but cant. What mnidget he is...

Alright Back to the topic....Looper has been very dominant and is an important reason we are winning games. He isnt blowing out games no more. Let Looper decide what song he wants. I think he likes rock or something.

i can tell you only listen whats on the radio