What do you think your life will be like in...

Hollyberry

in 5 years, I'll have just finished up my graduate assistanceship with a college somewhere in the Southeast (probably in Georgia or SC) and will be starting a job as a position coach (Wide Receivers? Tight Ends?) at a small college somewhere in the South. I'd like to think I'd have a wife by then, or at least a fiance.

In 15 years, I'll be coaching college football somewhere in the South, I'll have a house with a lot of property...preferably in North Florida, coastal or Southern Georgia, or lowcountry South Carolina (Charleston area), with two kids (hopefully both boys). They'll be in elementary school, and will probably be just starting youth football (I won't push them to do it though). Good times.

Oh yah, my wife is gonna be hawwttt (not just hawt....but hawt she will be).

Guest marlins02

5 years: out of FIU and hopefully having a job at one of the local channels in the sports department.

15 years: hopefully working for NFL films behind the scenes or ESPN behind the scenes. also, i hopefully will be married with a couple of kids and owning my own house with a fence and all that good stuff people are always talking about. a few mistresses would be nice as well.

im kidding about that last sentence.

Guest marlins02

a few mistresses would be nice as well.

im kidding about that last sentence.

540844[/snapback]

Sure you are...

:plain

541203[/snapback]

:shifty :shifty

seriously though, i was only playing. :cool

5 years- Graduating from college and being drafted in mlb amateur draft

15 years- Married with kids (dont no how many though) hopefully on a roster but most likely something else. I dont no what career I want to persue though.

541338[/snapback]

you...drafted..... :lol :lol :lol :lol

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.