More Bush Coke rumors

Rune

Hardly doubt this is true. I do think Bush at one point did coke but not at Camp David when his father was in office.

Link: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/allnews/tm_ob...-name_page.html

GEORGE W Bush snorted cocaine at Camp David, a new book claims.

His wife Laura also allegedly tried cannabis in her youth.

Author Kitty Kelley says in her biography The Family: The Real Story of the Bush Dynasty, that the US President first used coke at university in the mid-1960s.

She quotes his former sister-in-law Sharon Bush who claims: "Bush did coke at Camp David when his father was President, and not just once either."

Other acquaintances allege that as a 26-year-old National Guard, Bush "liked to sneak out back for a joint or into the bathroom for a line of cocaine".

Bush has admitted being an alcoholic but, asked during the 1999 election if he did drugs, he said: "I've told the American people that years ago I made some mistakes.

"I've learned from my mistakes and should I be fortunate enough to become president I will bring dignity and honour to the office."

Later an aide clarified his remarks saying Bush hadn't taken illegal drugs in the past 25 years.

Kelley says that the Bush family covered up scandals because of their wealth and influence. She claims George W started drinking at school and continued at Yale university to overcome shyness.

Former student Torbery George says in the book: "Poor Georgie. He couldn't relate to women unless he was loaded."

Another says: "He went out of his way to act crude. It's amazing someone you held in such low esteem later became president."

His supporters have slammed the allegations as outrageous.

The White House said: "This book appears to be filled with the same trash discredited years ago."

Clinton did drugs too you know.......

545262[/snapback]

Where the hell did that come from? I posted the story about the book, said Bush didn't do it at Camp David. This book is obviously a rag that has about as much credability as Clinton murdering people which Falwell was peddling a few years back. Then out of left field... "Clinton did drugs too"

Are you going to point out obvious observations in every story now even if they have little to do with the subject?

545262[/snapback]

Where the hell did that come from? I posted the story about the book, said Bush didn't do it at Camp David. This book is obviously a rag that has about as much credability as Clinton murdering people which Falwell was peddling a few years back. Then out of left field... "Clinton did drugs too"

Are you going to point out obvious observations in every story now even if they have little to do with the subject?

545273[/snapback]

I"m sure you meant for this to lead on to be a "Bush should lose because he did drugs" thread, so I wanted to point out the facts for all the bleeding heart libs around here.

545262[/snapback]

545273[/snapback]

I"m sure you meant for this to lead on to be a "Bush should lose because he did drugs" thread, so I wanted to point out the facts for all the bleeding heart libs around here.

545288[/snapback]

So your train of thought it "doubt this is true" must mean He said Bush did coke while at Camp David and shouldn't be reelected. "I wanted to point out the facts", what are you Bill O'reilly now. Just as their was threads for Fahreinheit 9/11, Ann Coulter, and all the propogandists. I posted this as it probably will catch some attention from late night comics and be mentioned slightly in the news.

So next time you feel the need to interpret my words for your own use, how about this. You stay on topic instead of posting something out of left field.

545262[/snapback]

Yea, and the Republicans killed him for it, but for some reason, they seem to blow off Bush doing coke, which is a LOT worse than pot...I just don't get how the right wingers jump to defend him....If Clinton had done coke, we would still be hearing about it.

545311[/snapback]

Very true Miami...

[OFFTOPIC]

Weed isn't actually what kills the person contrary to popular belief, its the smoke...

[/ENDOFFTOPIC]

Bush...Shy.... :lol

But man, I know he did drugs, especially when your considered an embarassment to the family. But of course John Kerry did pot in Nam I believe. But what Vietnam veteran didn't do pot at some point during Vietnam.

545262[/snapback]

545273[/snapback]

545288[/snapback]

So your train of thought it "doubt this is true" must mean He said Bush did coke while at Camp David and shouldn't be reelected. "I wanted to point out the facts", what are you Bill O'reilly now. Just as their was threads for Fahreinheit 9/11, Ann Coulter, and all the propogandists. I posted this as it probably will catch some attention from late night comics and be mentioned slightly in the news.

So next time you feel the need to interpret my words for your own use, how about this. You stay on topic instead of posting something out of left field.

545293[/snapback]

Wouldn't it be coming out of right field?

:D

I'm not one of the people that killed Clinton for doing drugs, I don't think a persons recreational habits of 2 or 3 decades ago means anything in how effective they can be running the country.

545408[/snapback]

But you did point me as a person who does. Yeah, I think Bush did coke at a much younger age than that author accuses. Is the fact that he did coke the reason I dislike him? I don't really need to answer that.

I saw this story on another forum and thought it deserved to be posted just as a lot of these lame rumors get attention.

I'm not one of the people that killed Clinton for doing drugs, I don't think a persons recreational habits of 2 or 3 decades ago means anything in how effective they can be running the country.

545408[/snapback]

But you did point me as a person who does. Yeah, I think Bush did coke at a much younger age than that author accuses. Is the fact that he did coke the reason I dislike him? I don't really need to answer that.

I saw this story on another forum and thought it deserved to be posted just as a lot of these lame rumors get attention.

545416[/snapback]

My apologies, I didn't mean to single you out, I was just pointing out that fact before some of the liberals (not you, but i'm sure some others would have) attacked Bush for this and acted like doing drugs is all evil, that's all.

Drugs are evil.

Bush can goto hell cause he did drugs. This is riduclious. Bush should be kicked out of office now.

who the hell cares what Bush did when he was in his 20s. Does it matter that he was a damn drunk also?

Maybe the liberals should try to point out why Bush's coke habit has made him an ineffective leader today. That would work right?

I'm not sure if I completely believe the alleged coke snorting incident. I haven't seen/heard anything about it besides here.

In any case, I don't give Clinton a hard time for trying weed, because I have tried weed too.

This subject really doesn't matter much to me as it is.

Guest Moneyball

as long as he isn't doing them now, and as long as clinton didn't do it in office it's fine. people make mistakes, that's it. but when you do something in office now that's another story. bush wasn't really mr. perfect when he was young.