Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What is your MOST FAVORITE team?

Featured Replies

this poll is not just to see how many marlins' fans we have on the board but to see which other team holds the second place spot on the site.

Twins are my AL team...nowhere near marlins level though.

Hmm, I wonder who will win

should have made a post that said Whats your 2nd Favorite team

558360[/snapback]

I agree. It' d be a lot easier to see who everyone's 2nd favorite is, but I guess that's not the answer he was looking for and that's understandable.

should have made a post that said Whats your 2nd Favorite team

558360[/snapback]

I agree. It' d be a lot easier to see who everyone's 2nd favorite is, but I guess that's not the answer he was looking for and that's understandable.

558579[/snapback]

 

i wanted to know your favorite team so we get a true count on how many people we have who visit regularly have a 1st favorite team that's not the marlins.

We have a few Expos, Phillies and Cubs fans who have not voted.

 

Maybe this poll could be pinned.

We have a few Expos, Phillies and Cubs fans who have not voted.

 

Maybe this poll could be pinned.

558777[/snapback]

 

not a bad idea i second this idea.

I didn't vote for the Marlins because I feel bad for the other teams because their getting blown out....jk.

 

I think everyone here is smart enough to know which team is my favorite based on my username.

Duh, I like the Rockies. You guys can tell my favorite based on my username.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.