More reasons to dislike Teresa Heinz

Fish Fillet

First off, to be fair, I initially thought that Mrs. Heinz would be a huge asset to the Kerry campaign. But as time goes on I'm becoming more and more convinced that she's a fruitcake.

Arizona Democrats raked in more than $1 million Wednesday night at a fund-raiser headlined by Teresa Heinz Kerry... In regard to the hunt for terror leader Osama Bin Laden, Heinz Kerry said she could see the al-Qaida chief being caught before the November election.

"I wouldn't be surprised if he appeared in the next month," said Heinz Kerry, alluding to a possible capture by United States and allied forces before election day.

Ok.... So Bush and the rest of the administration, along with bipartisan military-related committees in both house and Senate and a huge contingent of the American military have Osama under lock and key and are biding their time until the perfect moment to unleash this massive conspiracy. Uh-huh.

Heinz Kerry also said she agrees with her husband that a military draft may be reinstated under Bush.

The sky is falling! The sky is falling! Sure their might be a draft Teresa, but only if the Congress, which includes your fellow democrats, decides to commit political suicide and lets it happen.

Also of note, Mrs. Heinz reappeared on Forbes' list of this years American billionaires. Something to think about next time she rallies against evil corporate America.

Oh, and she is fighting against a suit brought by several newspapers that want access to the court files associated with her late husband's estate.

I'm sold that she's somewhat of a liability. She has a huge mouth that frequently is occupied by her foot, and still thinks she's married to the late Mr. Heinz (she still wears the engagement ring he gave her, what up with that?)

End of rant.

Well I'm sorry if Teresa Heinz likes to actually talk and fight against something she feels thats wrong, unlike George W's deadbeat first lady.

570400[/snapback]

unnecessary use of name calling, laura bush is a very classy and respectable individual, because she isnt herself a political figure doesnt make her a deadbeat

I'll say the same thing i told someone not long ago.

nobody is voting for miss kerry, she's not running for anything. so she should shut the hell up.

people are saying america is not ready for a woman that has something to say, and she comes accross the wrong way because of that. but that's not through at all, people are not ready for a stuck up bitch.

having something to say does not mean thinking u r the one running for a possition and giving opinions out on anything as if you were the one people are going to vote for. women don't have to be hosuewives, but there's a place for anything, and if she has something to say, i'm sure she can tell kerry what she has to say in private, give him advice and then let him do his job. i'm sure miss bush does that. liberals are making this to be some sort of conservative know-ur-place attitude toward women and an educated women with opinions, and is nothing about that.

if she was the one running for a public position, i would say the same about her husband. keep whatever you have to say for her in private nd let her do the job.

nobody is voting for miss kerry, she's not running for anything. so she should shut the hell up.

people are saying america is not ready for a woman that has something to say, and she comes accross the wrong way because of that. but that's not through at all, people are not ready for a stuck up bitch.

having something to say does not mean thinking u r the one running for a possition and giving opinions out on anything as if you were the one people are going to vote for. women don't have to be hosuewives, but there's a place for anything, and if she has something to say, i'm sure she can tell kerry what she has to say in private, give him advice and then let him do his job. i'm sure miss bush does that. liberals are making this to be some sort of conservative know-ur-place attitude toward women and an educated women with opinions, and is nothing about that.

if she was the one running for a public position, i would say the same about her husband. keep whatever you have to say for her in private nd let her do the job.

570482[/snapback]

Um, she was raising money. WTF?

Plus I like how peopel can bash her but not raise a finger to talk about Laura stupidly saying stem cell research is overrated!

570482[/snapback]

Um, she was raising money. WTF?

Plus I like how peopel can bash her but not raise a finger to talk about Laura stupidly saying stem cell research is overrated!

570508[/snapback]

laura bush doesn't come out attacking anyone, and whatever she says is her husband's message.

my post was more of an attack of everything she's said throughout the campaign than the fundraiser itself.

Well I'm sorry if Teresa Heinz likes to actually talk and fight against something she feels thats? wrong, unlike George W's deadbeat first lady.

570400[/snapback]

unnecessary use of name calling, laura bush is a very classy and respectable individual, because she isnt herself a political figure doesnt make her a deadbeat

570441[/snapback]

Plus, she's pretty foxy.

I don't know why you'd think teresa kerry would be a big asset. In general the american public hates an opinionated woman.

opinionated man = tough

opinionated woman = bitch

However, I don't think anyone's voting for bush based on the fact that they like his wife either. Additionaly, anyone who would change their vote because they didn't like a candidate's spouse is a moron.

hotcorner, i don't think it has to do with being opinionated, but more with being discrete. it's not just what you say, but how and when you say it.

what teresa is saying would be alright if she was the one running, but she's not, and i guess she likes the spotlight too much.

Well I'm sorry if Teresa Heinz likes to actually talk and fight against something she feels thats? wrong, unlike George W's deadbeat first lady.

570400[/snapback]

570441[/snapback]

Plus, she's pretty foxy.

570536[/snapback]

I'd take Teresa over Laura.

hotcorner, i don't think it has to do with being opinionated, but more with being discrete. it's not just what you say, but how and when you say it.

what teresa is saying would be alright if she was the one running, but she's not, and i guess she likes the spotlight too much.

570601[/snapback]

You did read the article right? She wasnt giving some press conference dood. This was a fundraiser.

570601[/snapback]

You did read the article right? She wasnt giving some press conference dood. This was a fundraiser.

570649[/snapback]

you did read what i said in the post before right?

570601[/snapback]

570649[/snapback]

570653[/snapback]

Sure did and I agree with HC. Your a tad or more than a tad sexist.

570601[/snapback]

570649[/snapback]

570653[/snapback]

Sure did and I agree with HC. Your a tad or more than a tad sexist.

570654[/snapback]

what do you base that on?

Well I'm sorry if Teresa Heinz likes to actually talk and fight against something she feels thats wrong, unlike George W's deadbeat first lady.

570400[/snapback]

570441[/snapback]

The Stepford wives were also classy, albeit in a freakish sort of way.

In other words:

Laura Bush = Mrs. Stepford

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.