New Series: Clubhouse - Starts Sunday 8 ET on CBS

Guest Guest

Link

SHOW DESCRIPTION:

Sixteen-year-old Pete Young lands his dream job -- batboy for his hometown big-league team, the New York Empires. He soon discovers, though, that things are not as glamorous as they seem from the outside -- to say nothing of the fact that he's lying to his single mom about what he's doing after school. Fortunately, the team's star and the wise equipment manager take a liking to the kid.

BRIEF HISTORY:

From producers Aaron Spelling and E. Duke Vincent ("7th Heaven," "Charmed"), Mel Gibson ("Braveheart") and Bruce Davey ("The Passion of the Christ"), Daniel Cerone ("Charmed") and Ken Topolsky ("Party of Five").

STARS:

JD Pardo as Jose Marquez

John Ortiz as Carlos Tavares

Marc Donato as Rich

Christopher Lloyd as Lou Russo

Dean Cain as Conrad Dean

Kirsten Storms as Betsy Young

Mare Winningham as Lynne Young

Jeremy Sumpter as Pete Young

Looks interesting, might need to check this out.

Seems more like a drama that just happens to have baseball as the background. Hell, the show is probably so generic he could be in a GLBT club and the show would be exactly the same.

Guest marlins02

Looks dumb to me.? I'll be watching football anyway though.? Is Pat Summerall going to be the PbP man the whole season?

570781[/snapback]

I sure as hell hope so. He's the man :thumbup

570857[/snapback]

im still waiting for theismann to say something and pat say "thats right john"

572212[/snapback]

im still waiting to hear joe say "Pat? Pat wake up."

Looks dumb to me.? I'll be watching football anyway though.? Is Pat Summerall going to be the PbP man the whole season?

570781[/snapback]

I sure as hell hope so. He's the man :thumbup

570857[/snapback]

At least until Mike Patrick recovers from his heart surgery; he's expected to return sometime in October.

BTW, the Sunday showing of Clubhouse is just for this Sunday only. The regular air time for the show will be Tuesday nights at 9 pm ET.

how could this be like playmakers? it just says "that things are not as glamorous as they seem from the outside". that means they treat him like dirt or something, which is nothing like the crap they pulled off on playmakers

572448[/snapback]

Its gonna be a 7th Heaven with a baseball theme. :confused

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.