Trying out for baseball team tomorrow

Michael

Well, Im 13, got a cannon arm, can switch hit, and I got speed. I hope they have gold glove awards cuz I will be training to snatch that beautiful thing!

Wish me luck! :notworthy

EDIT: Post #500! :)

599161[/snapback]

Goodluck,and don't you ever throw a curveball,it can mess your fastball up,i learned the hard way :confused i haven't thrown a fastball in a very long time the only thing that comes out is the slider lol,hopefully i can fix that problem out soon :D

Well, Im 13, got a cannon arm, can switch hit, and I got speed. I hope they have gold glove awards cuz I will be training to snatch that beautiful thing!

Wish me luck!? :notworthy

599161[/snapback]

Goodluck,and don't you ever throw a curveball,it can mess your fastball up,i learned the hard way :confused i haven't thrown a fastball in a very long time the only thing that comes out is the slider lol,hopefully i can fix that problem out soon :D

599331[/snapback]

Dude u need a pitching coach,thats an easy problem to fix...its grip and arm angle..

599161[/snapback]

599331[/snapback]

Why don't you try to throw a forkball or splitfinger? They're not as hard to get used to as a curveball i think.

599161[/snapback]

599331[/snapback]

Dude u need a pitching coach,thats an easy problem to fix...its grip and arm angle..

599344[/snapback]

I had a pitching coach but i don't pitch i play third and second now so it's no use,i don't like pitching anymore.

im already with my high school baseball team, i was so nervous when i tried out.

But what i learned is that nervousness can mess you up real bad. Just think that your gonna do it and you will see results.

Im a pitcher so i didnt need to worry about defense or throwing.

599685[/snapback]

ah man i feel sorry for you,you play at CP,is nova's still the coach there,thats guys a sack of s***...

im already with my high school baseball team, i was so nervous when i tried out.

But what i learned is that nervousness can mess you up real bad. Just think that your gonna do it and you will see results.

Im a pitcher so i didnt need to worry about defense or throwing.

599685[/snapback]

ah man i feel sorry for you,you play at CP,is nova's still the coach there,thats guys a sack of s***...

599686[/snapback]

Yeah he is still the coach there, what school you played for?