Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What are you doing on Thanksgiving?

Featured Replies

I know it's a few days early, but what does everyone plan to do for Thanksgiving?

 

I'm am just staying home with my family. Not that exciting.

im staying home, with aaall my family, help cook, pray, give thanks, eat while my wonderful cuban family starts to talk lol

every year its spent at my house....its getting boring but i guess thats ok.....

Dinner with my family, my cousins are coming over. It's the AFTER Thanksgiving I'm looking forward to. Waking up early to go shopping. :hat

Miri and I are going to Savannah, Georgia to spend Thanksgiving with my sister and her family. Should be a nice trip.

Thursday is a big feast with my family, and watching the games.

 

Friday I'm piling into the car with some friends to go to a HS Football state championship game, which should be great fun.

Getting drunk with family, watching football and eating turkey.

620309[/snapback]

 

HERE HERE to a good old fashioned Midwest celebration of the holidays!!!

 

*makes toast*

 

:thumbup

Miri and I are going to Savannah, Georgia to spend Thanksgiving with my sister and her family. Should be a nice trip.

620289[/snapback]

 

And I get to play with the doggies. :D

mostly chill at home on thursday watching football and basketball at night. friday ill probably visit a friend i havent seen in a while and i might try the shopping on the day after thanksgiving thing for the 1st time in a long while... pray for me.

I'm driving up to an aunt's house where a lot of my family is going to meet and feast together, simultaneously watching football and falling asleep on the couch.

One of my favorite Thanksgiving traditions is waking up early enough to watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade. I have been doing that since I was little.

Food and Football, then off to Orlando on Friday

My whole family's coming over my house and were going to eat turkey and chill...It would be such a great thanksgiving if i had good grades in school :(

Going to work in the morning (sad, yes I know), then racing over to my mom's afterwords to fulfill my job of stuffing my face with a home-cooked meal.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.