Delgado Press Conference Thread

Accord

Will it be open to the public? Also, do you know what time on Thursday? I want to set my Tivo :D .

667564[/snapback]

since when are press conferences open to the public

and set your timer on at 1 and let it run

667570[/snapback]

The Shaq one was, and plus, this is one of the biggest signins in Marlins history so mabye they're going to do it up special with a grand entrance like the Heat did for Shaq.

I love the Marlins just like everyone else here, but I just want to say that things like this remind me how Marlinsbaseball.com improves the experience of being a Marlins fan. Thanks Accord, Admin, and everyone else that helps make this site great. With MarlinsBaseball.com, there is no such thing as an offseason.

PS: Bye Bye small market image.

Marlins press release

MIAMI -- The Florida Marlins today reached an agreement with free-agent first baseman Carlos Delgado on a multi-year contract. The agreement is pending a physical examination that will take place tomorrow in South Florida. Upon completion of the physical, the Marlins expect to hold a press conference Thursday afternoon.

Marlins press release

MIAMI -- The Florida Marlins today reached an agreement with free-agent first baseman Carlos Delgado on a multi-year contract. The agreement is pending a physical examination that will take place tomorrow in South Florida. Upon completion of the physical, the Marlins expect to hold a press conference Thursday afternoon.

668903[/snapback]

But what time? :headscratch

I think it will probably be on at 2pm.. hopefully 3pm because of school :)

Do you think they will have it live on a local station?

Marlins press release

668903[/snapback]

668926[/snapback]

Ya i'm sure they will have it on local stations

Marlins press release

668903[/snapback]

668926[/snapback]

668930[/snapback]

Really?

I was out of town for the Shaq trade (I'm sure that was much much bigger), but at like 1pm or 2pm the local broadcasts really carry these things?

Marlins press release

668903[/snapback]

668926[/snapback]

668930[/snapback]

I doubt it will be on any local stations in Palm Beach County.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.