September 15, 200323 yr Author I had forgotten all about my poll here. Seems like futbol is still leading as the greatest sport in the world.
September 17, 200323 yr brilliant as always mike is quite brilliant really :shifty , gets right to the point :shifty i cant stand the sport, its just not for me
October 7, 200322 yr Author If you think futbol sucks then you need to have your head examined. Currenly our women are playing their hearts out in the Women's World Cup, while not as exciting as the real World Cup, it allows the women to get out and get some exercise. Then they can come back and take care of their men when they are done.
December 27, 200322 yr Author once more welcome and lets resume the great poll as to which sport is the greatest in the world.
February 14, 200422 yr how come your countrymen were chanting OSAMA, OSAMA when you played the U.S. Do you support terorism? Mexico would cease to exist without the U.S. mi amigo.
February 14, 200422 yr I chose A and C since they dont have letters beside the choices so i dont pick futbol
February 14, 200422 yr the original poll asking for the greatest sport in the world. I think you should have really left this post for dead already.
February 14, 200422 yr how come your countrymen were chanting OSAMA"] :lol When Yankee fans taunt Sox fans by changting '1908', do they support the Sox winning the series?
August 16, 200422 yr General Antonio Lopez What do you have to say about Mexico losing to S.Korea and a draw to Mila?
August 16, 200422 yr Cool thread... I seriously can't stand soccer, either... Just a whimpy version of REAL football... And "REAL football" is just a whimpy version of Rugby, I suppose?
August 16, 200422 yr Cool thread... I seriously can't stand soccer, either... Just a whimpy version of REAL football... And "REAL football" is just a whimpy version of Rugby, I suppose? 513863[/snapback] LOL Nice.
August 16, 200422 yr Viva la Mexico! 9607[/snapback] w/o reading past this post on this topic, didnt the U.S. beat mexico in the world cup?!?!
August 16, 200422 yr Viva la Mexico! w/o reading past this post on this topic, didnt the U.S. beat mexico in the world cup?!?! 513931[/snapback] yes sir, although they did knock us out of qualifying for this years olympics
August 16, 200422 yr Cool thread... I seriously can't stand soccer, either... Just a whimpy version of REAL football... And "REAL football" is just a whimpy version of Rugby, I suppose? 513863[/snapback] greatest thing i have heard in a while
August 16, 200422 yr soccer is *yawns when thinking about soccer* that game where they kick the ball, right?
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.