Paris Hilton's phone hacked

MarlinFan10

:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

PARIS HILTON PHONE HACKED; PRIVATE NUMBERS OF STARS FLOOD INTERNET; FBI INVESTIGATES

**Exclusive**

Sun Feb 20 2005 09:39:20 ET

Private telephone numbers of celebrities have been unleashed on the Internet after an apparent hacking into Paris Hilton's T-MOBILE SIDEKICK Address Book, the DRUDGE REPORT has learned.

The FBI has opened an investigation into the hack, a government source said.

The DRUDGE REPORT has confirmed the authenticity of many of the unlisted and super-secret numbers: Private phone numbers and email addresses of Eminem, Lindsay Lohan, Christina Aguilera, Andy Roddick, Ashlee Simpson, Victoria Gotti, Vin Diesel, Anna Kournikova and many others!

One top star reached Sunday morning expressed total outrage at Paris.

"I gave her my number after we met in Miami, I did not know she f**king kept it on her cellphone!" the star explained.

A website posted the digits over the weekend, with the message: "I'm Sorry Bitch :) GG FGT SLT BTCH! HACKED BY THE n****s AT DFNCTSC"

Also splashed in the hack, Paris Hilton's private notes, listed by date.

From Hollywood to Vegas to New York -- and back, Paris Hilton's notes, road directions, hotel and airline preferences are exposed.

Developing...

From the Drudge Report

As much as I can't stand Paris Hilton, that really sucks what happened to her. I guess celebs need to just use little black books instead of cell phones for number storage.

As much as I can't stand Paris Hilton, that really sucks what happened to her. I guess celebs need to just use little black books instead of cell phones for number storage.

690785[/snapback]

Modern technology has no security threats.

You downplayed this sort of thing a while ago. :plain

Could it be that you were 100% clueless and I was 100% right?

You may suplicate and kiss the ring now :lol

690882[/snapback]

When my car gets hacked and someone starts driving it from their PC, I'll call you and tell you you were right. Until that happens, you can drop to your knees and gimme an Oval Office special.

690785[/snapback]

Modern technology has no security threats.

You downplayed this sort of thing a while ago. :plain

Could it be that you were 100% clueless and I was 100% right?

You may suplicate and kiss the ring now :lol

690882[/snapback]

When my car gets hacked and someone starts driving it from their PC, I'll call you and tell you you were right. Until that happens, you can drop to your knees and gimme an Oval Office special.

690921[/snapback]

:lol :lol :notworthy

There's already remote start and keyless entry. That's all anyone needs to ripoff a car.

691117[/snapback]

I drive manual cars only, so remote start isn't a concern of mine.

I drive manual cars only, so remote start isn't a concern of mine.

What happens when they don't sell'em anymore? Cars aren't exactly the type of consumer item you can stock up on when you find a model you're happy with and then buy a lifetime supply.

Try to buy an ordinary knob driven TV - they don't exist - everything is remotes and everything is going wireless.

691423[/snapback]

As long as there are sports cars and pick up trucks, there will be manual transmissions.

Also, if someone ever hacks my car and steals it, so be it. People have insurance for that very reason.

Have any of us tried these numbers?

691014[/snapback]

Yes, I just spoke to Anna K. She said to say hello to everyone on MB.com. She had a special hello for Fritz.

:thumbup

692338[/snapback]

I told her I wouldn't take her back. I'm over her.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.