Roidy Bonds News Conference

Guest Moneyball

I loved the spinning by Barroid. My favorite quote (this is to the sports media, mind you):

"What are you guys doing? The number killer in America is alcohol and it's legal. The number two or three killer is tobacco and it's legal. Why are you guys worried about steroids? Next week something new will come along and you all will be like 'We must protect the children'."

Barry is a douche of the highest degree, but I noticed he's cut back on his cycle. His face looks a bit skinnier.

Why does he have to play the race card every time?

692799[/snapback]

I think the media is a bit tougher on him because he's black, but that said, he's a douche. He plays the racecard because he can.

wow...ive never really liked Barry Bonds the person put have always been a fan of Barry Bonds the baseball player....this is the first time i have ever been proud of barry bonds the person...he answered those questions exactly the way they should have been answered and conducted himself like someone who really cares about the game and wants told it like it is...i loved the part when he said it's time to move on,its time for you guys to turn the page and we the players will fix it,we will take care of it.....Barry Bonds you just got yourself another Fan..

Guest FishFanInPA

People need to get off Barry Bonds...what other supposed juicers are having press conferences before Spring Training with the national media there. The only reason Giambi is a story is because he's a Yankee. Will there be backlash for Clemens among others who are known users? Probably not as bad as Barry....Go Bonds, I support you 100%

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.