March 24, 200521 yr Author I was waiting for someone to mention that.. I had a small prob making this pic.. No matter who i used, their head would get stuck behind the marlins logo.. so i flipped Willis to make it fit.
March 25, 200521 yr what are the chances of getting one of you photoshoppers to do a wallpaper thats all black with the big 'F' logo
March 25, 200521 yr Nice job... Did Dontrelle switch pitching arms? 719631[/snapback] I didn't notice until now. Nice job, TimeWrecker.
March 25, 200521 yr I am not a big fan of the fonts used in 2005... If you would change that to something less 'formal' it would be really damn nice
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.