Braves New Red Uniforms

Mark

I think they're trying to copy the Falcons red jerseys (which I like). These jerseys look like BP jerseys. Probably yet another marketing ploy to make some money because every wahoo with a foam tomahawk will end up buying one for the novelty value.

737515[/snapback]

I agree with you, but I just really am in favor of having a classic white home jersey. Save all the multi colored things for spring training and batting practice. Or just have a gray away jersey and a colored away alternate. Let's keep home jerseys white.

I think they're trying to copy the Falcons red jerseys (which I like). These jerseys look like BP jerseys. Probably yet another marketing ploy to make some money because every wahoo with a foam tomahawk will end up buying one for the novelty value.

737515[/snapback]

I agree with you, but I just really am in favor of having a classic white home jersey. Save all the multi colored things for spring training and batting practice. Or just have a gray away jersey and a colored away alternate. Let's keep home jerseys white.

737714[/snapback]

Agreed. It's obviously just a marketing ploy. Alot of teams today have alternate jerseys and Braves wanted one. Give me regular home & road's any day.