Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marlins vs. Nationals @ 7:05

Featured Replies

We had 2 different runners reach base and the top of the inning was painfully long but our cleanup man didn't even hit. That's ghey.

well Delgado should have Swung at that pitch, he's a vet, he knows the hit and run is on you gotta swing at anything close......

2 CS in one inning?

746833[/snapback]

 

 

Yea, the Piere steal hurt me the most....how many times does Pierre lead a game off with a hit and get caught stealing. Personally I think stealing int he first inning is dumb. I could understand if it were late in the game and we needed a run bad, but let the people behind you do their job. Don't give the other team a chance to get you out again after you already got a hit. But that is just my opinion.

well Delgado should have Swung at that pitch, he's a vet, he knows the hit and run is on you gotta swing at anything close......

746832[/snapback]

 

I don't think that holds when there's 3 balls on you.

so whose decision was it to give them two free outs?

 

damn, neither of those steal attempts were even close. that was pathetic.

well Delgado should have Swung at that pitch,? he's a vet,? he knows the hit and run is on you gotta swing at anything close......

746832[/snapback]

 

I don't think that holds when there's 3 balls on you.

746836[/snapback]

 

Yes it does, if you also have 2 strikes to go with it.

Some people will get upset about not being aggressive enough. Now we go all y'all saying how we're too aggressive.

 

I don't have a problem with running. Only problem is both of them were out by a mile, so maybe we want to not do that too much more against this catcher.

I can't believe we just saw two bunts in the bottom of the first. These guys aren't like Luis and Juan.

well Delgado should have Swung at that pitch,? he's a vet,? he knows the hit and run is on you gotta swing at anything close......

746832[/snapback]

 

I don't think that holds when there's 3 balls on you.

746836[/snapback]

 

Yes it does, if you also have 2 strikes to go with it.

746842[/snapback]

 

OK, I'm not gonna argue this all night, so I'll just say, why swing at a borderline pitch that you probably aren't going to hit well anyway, if you think you're going to get a free pass.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.