April 19, 200521 yr Thank you for your patience... This is a mixture of one of the last Spring Training games and Opening Day! Please enjoy this Thrilling Imagery Extravaganza!! Due to the Non-graphic nature of the following... Viewer discretion is not advised. :w00t Huahhh!!!!!!!!!!! :o :encore :whistle Bad boys, Bad boys...watcha ganna do woooo...watcha gonna do when they come for you! I would like to thank the Jupiter Law Enforcement Community for all their interest and personal attention! And the tour of the Abbacoa Town Center Mobile Holding Facility. A special thanx to Officer Juan E. Riverez and Sgt. Lawrence C. Adams for all the warmth and hospitality. This fine 2004 Crown Victoria Police Intercepter automobile, equipped with the latest Lojack and Offender Tracking Unit Sytem, wig-wag, Flashing Alternating Back-up light Warning System, Standard bucket seats and center console, 39,000 miles, heavy duty battery and alternator, dual exhuast, and air freshner, escorted me through Juptiter's finer scenery! Almost there! Who's this guy? And here's what you've been waiting for! It's FishySwishy!! I mean I heard she had red hair or something so she'd be easy to spot! But WoW! Yes! I was taking a pic of the Seven! Sheeeshh...Although I totally blew it! I could asked two girls to stand real straight next to the Seven.... 7-11 Convenient Store ..What an icebreaker!! :banghead I just HAD to get a pic of this!! :cool :thumbup Good shirt for J.P.!! Mr. Roger Dean has the biggest Crabs I've ever seen!!!! :o And it's wearing sunglasses!! :cool :whistle It's theeee end of the wooorld as we know it...It's the end of the woorld as we knoowwwittt!!!!.....But I feel fine! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v618/pointfive/2005_04R.jpg Mom's Pimped out Marlin Mobile...3.8 L, V6 Mean Machine!! 0-60 in 1 min 50 seconds!! One minute, 22 seconds without groceries!! I have a story about the Plate!! If you say nicely, "Play, Oh please tell us!!" :arms I will! It's not fall on the floor exciting or anything but is slightly interesting http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v618/pointfive/2005_01R.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v618/pointfive/2005_03R.jpg :whistle Welllll, She! Looked at meeee...and I! I could seee :blink: that before too long....fall in love with her rrrrrrrrrr!!! Yeah! I'll never dance with anooootherrrr....Wooooooooooooo :woohoo when I saw her standin' there!!! Well my heart went booomm, whennnn I crossed that rooomm...and I held her hand, in mi ineeeeeeeeee Wooooooo we danced :dkdance through the night!! And we held each other tight!! I have a good feeling 'bout this girl! I tell ya...we couldn't stop stairing at each other!! :wub: Little quiet? I mean, I was hoping she'd be a little more sociable? Nice outfit...Needs to eat a little more... But I did get her to crack a smile, when I reached in the back of her shirt and looked at the tag and said, "Yep! Just as I thought! Made In Heaven!" I'm hopin to get her a little less shy, when I tip the camera guy a crisp G.W. to get us on Kiss Cam! Ladies! you must check this place out in the Club! there's two of them! Team Store! Lot's of Pink!!! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v618/pointfive/2005_02R.jpg Last but definetly not least!! I'll be signing these on the 100 level with the Mermaids before the game on Fridays...
April 19, 200521 yr Author Oh I can't wait ! I want mines signed!! 747557[/snapback] :lol you'll be the first! black sharpe! :thumbup see ya at the Pro..or whatever it's called now :whistle oh yes it's ladiessss night...and i'm feelin' right....do do dodoooo.
April 19, 200521 yr Dude that chic in the Marlins jersey was totally checking you out . All she needs is a couple of drinks in her , and she will be all over you . First thing I would do with her is take her to the beach and get her some color , a tan would bring out the blue in her eyes. By the way did you get her name ? OH and if you guys do hit it off can I be your best man at the wedding .
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.