April 24, 200521 yr personally i cant believe those stupid hats made a comeback. i guess at least the mesh crap isnt all around the entire hat save the logo like in the past.
April 24, 200521 yr probabli at da marlins store in coral gables!! im gonna go and check End yourself
April 24, 200521 yr omg u guys i couldnt get da trucker hat!! omg i dun get da hat neither but mayb they sell dem somwere?
April 24, 200521 yr maybe they might bring back trucker caps for another game this season like last year with the world series rings they gave out .it might be from another player like josh beckett or somebody
April 24, 200521 yr The IQ level of this thread is very low. The FO has really toned down on the orange this year. I noticed it with a lot of merchandise around the stadium.
April 24, 200521 yr I have an extra one cause the friend I went to the game was a Cubs fan and I wouldnt let them keep it.
April 24, 200521 yr Iam Sure there will be someone on Ebay selling it, or a packaged deal with his Jocky Strap that he wore today. Damn you can buy anything on Ebay.
April 24, 200521 yr what do they look like? what makes them loduca? 752888[/snapback] 752896[/snapback] Ugly. :thumbdown
April 24, 200521 yr I have an extra one cause the friend I went to the game was a Cubs fan and I wouldnt let them keep it. 753083[/snapback] give it to me.. it's ugly but so am i.
April 24, 200521 yr Author I have an extra one cause the friend I went to the game was a Cubs fan and I wouldnt let them keep it. 753083[/snapback] give it to me.. it's ugly but so am i. 753219[/snapback] its not that ugly its alright when u were it take from me i have it and i started this topic
April 24, 200521 yr Author what do they look like? what makes them loduca? 752888[/snapback] 752896[/snapback] Ugly. :thumbdown 753134[/snapback] if u were a true marlins fan u would like it unless u dont like paul lo duca which most of us like
April 24, 200521 yr what do they look like? what makes them loduca? 752888[/snapback] 752896[/snapback] Ugly. :thumbdown 753134[/snapback] if u were a true marlins fan u would like it unless u dont like paul lo duca which most of us like 753976[/snapback] thats just silly. i hate those types of hats. if it wasnt in that style, i would most likely really like it. *hides all the old mesh hats i used to have as a youth*
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.