Shades of 2003!?

D-Train35

Did anyone else get that eeiry feeling watching the team charge out of the dugout to greet Dillon at home plate...just like all those games in the 2nd half of the 2003 season into the playoffs! Is anything more exciting than to see the Fish celebrating like that at the end of the game? And if I'm not mistaken, haven't we been trailing in all of the last 6 games?

Did anyone else get that eeiry feeling watching the team charge out of the dugout to greet Dillon at home plate...just like all those games in the 2nd half of the 2003 season into the playoffs! Is anything more exciting than to see the Fish celebrating like that at the end of the game? And if I'm not mistaken, haven't we been trailing in all of the last 6 games?

782446[/snapback]

After they got finished with Dillon, they all pounced on Delgado. It was great fun to watch.

Shades of 2003 without the firing of a manager, hiring of a new manager, being 10 games out. But atleast the beating of the Phillies still remains :D

782555[/snapback]

You know Admin Bowa is sitting back at ESPN thinking, you know what I don't miss about managing? Having to deal with playing these guys 19 games a year.

Guest FlummoxedLummox

yeah. my parents were at the game -- i'm going to school in gainesville -- and i spoke to my dad afterwards. we both agreed that tonight's game had a 2003ish feel. plus he said the crowd was going crazy. gooooooo fish!!!