5-26-06....*Dies*

QuickSilver

Gambit!

812069[/snapback]

Shooting in 6-7 weeks, not much time for script changes.

Dark Pheonix has a big part in the movie.

Secondary plot in the movie, as big as the others.

AICN was first 88 pages of rough draft written months before. This one is different from that.

Gambit is not a big character.

Kitty Pride, Angel, Beast, Juggernaut are bigger characters.

Tougher, grittier script.

I was looking to see who they signed up to play him he is one of my favorite characters only to find out they haven't gotten anyone to play him yet since he is barely on screen according to all the sites I have come across. Kinda sucky. They should make Gambit his own movie and get Johnny Depp to play him. After seeing what he did with a pirate I am sure he could do wonders with Gambit. :mischief

Guest Fritz

New director. New writer. Tight budget. Rushing the movie to make that deadline. This movie looks like it could be a disaster which is a real shame because I loved the first two.

Guest Juanky

Gambit!

812069[/snapback]

Shooting in 6-7 weeks, not much time for script changes.

Dark Pheonix has a big part in the movie.

Secondary plot in the movie, as big as the others.

AICN was first 88 pages of rough draft written months before. This one is different from that.

Gambit is not a big character.

Kitty Pride, Angel, Beast, Juggernaut are bigger characters.

Tougher, grittier script.

I was looking to see who they signed up to play him he is one of my favorite characters only to find out they haven't gotten anyone to play him yet since he is barely on screen according to all the sites I have come across. Kinda sucky. They should make Gambit his own movie and get Johnny Depp to play him. After seeing what he did with a pirate I am sure he could do wonders with Gambit. :mischief

812080[/snapback]

Dammit :(

Gambit was my favorite

Hopefully whoever the new director is that he can carry on what Bryan Singer started.

812188[/snapback]

New director is Brett Ratner, who I don't think much of... but supposedly he's a huge comic book fan so hopefully he does a good job with it. He directed the Rush Hour movies and also Red Dragon. I wish Brian Singer was sticking with it, but I think he's working on the new Superman movie instead.

They've got some interesting casting choices so far. I like Maggie Grace (from LOST) for Shadowcat, and I'm very interested to see how Kelsey Grammer does as Beast.

Can't wait. :thumbup

• 4 weeks later...

Nick Stahl will play Angel....

TERMINATOR 3 star NICK STAHL is set to join the cast of another movie franchise, the X-MEN.

The actor, who also appeared in SIN CITY, has reportedly signed up to play ANGEL in X-MEN 3, according to movie spoiler website AintItCool.com.

Newcomer MIKE VOGEL was initially slated to play Angel in the film, but he pulled out to star in high seas adventure movie remake THE POSEIDON ADVENTURE instead.

havock was awesome

edit:? but wasn't he in the X Factor????

also, i barely remember cannonball, what is his story?

861584[/snapback]

Havok was in X-Factor, the leader actually, but was a member of the X-Men twice(currently he is a leader of the blue team of X-Men with Gambit, Rogue, Iceman, and Polaris). He was the 6th member of the X-Men, with Polaris being the 7th. Cannonball was a New Mutant, then stayed with them when they became X-Force, then went to the X-Men, and then back to X-Force. But, while he was in the X-Men, he was an important character. He was also the field leader of X-Force along with Domino, Cable, and Siryn. If you look when Mystique is going through Stryker's computer and she scrolls down to Magnetos name, they have Cannonball listed, his name is Sam Guthrie(and his sister Paige, who is Husk in the books, plus a former X-Men member, is listed right above him). I know that made me sound comic book nerdy, and I am kinda, but it is my only dorky quality lol.