Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Half-Blood Prince

Featured Replies

I finished it, and all I have to say is what the f***. I was really surprised by what happened.

873465[/snapback]

 

Me too, IM me on AIM if you want to hear my theory on what heppend and why.

I just finished reading it. I was like WHAT THE f***?

 

The book could of had more deaths in it, the only death that happened was a big blow to the whole book!

 

It was good though, the ending kept me hooked on it.

*** SPOILER WARNING***

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I just finished the book, finally. All I gotta say is wow. I always suspected that Snape was up to something and he could not have been trusted. Ugh... he pissed me off. I also want to kick the hell out of Draco's ass. It really sucks that was a fake horcrux. And all the trouble Harry & Dumbledore went through to get it. It was all for nothing. And now we finally have the answers to a lot of things, like why DADA professors never lasted for more than a year at Hogwarts.

 

I really enjoyed this book. Like always, I was hooked. I can't wait for the next one. I'll miss Harry for now though. At least I have the movie in November to give me my HP fix. :)

I just finished the book, finally. All I gotta say is wow. I always suspected that Snape was up to something and he could not have been trusted. Ugh... he pissed me off. I also want to kick the hell out of Draco's ass. It really sucks that was a fake horcrux. And all the trouble Harry & Dumbledore went through to get it. It was all for nothing. And now we finally have the answers to a lot of things, like why DADA professors never lasted for more than a year at Hogwarts.

 

I really enjoyed this book. Like always, I was hooked. I can't wait for the next one. I'll miss Harry for now though. At least I have the movie in November to give me my HP fix. :)

879298[/snapback]

 

For stuff like that put a ***spoiler warning***

I just finished the book, finally. All I gotta say is wow. I always suspected that Snape was up to something and he could not have been trusted. Ugh... he pissed me off. I also want to kick the hell out of Draco's ass. It really sucks that was a fake horcrux. And all the trouble Harry & Dumbledore went through to get it. It was all for nothing. And now we finally have the answers to a lot of things, like why DADA professors never lasted for more than a year at Hogwarts.

 

I really enjoyed this book. Like always, I was hooked. I can't wait for the next one. I'll miss Harry for now though. At least I have the movie in November to give me my HP fix. :)

879298[/snapback]

 

Sounds like someone didn't read the book too carefully. It's pretty obvious that this was not a straightforward plot point.

I just finished the book, finally. All I gotta say is wow. I always suspected that Snape was up to something and he could not have been trusted. Ugh... he pissed me off. I also want to kick the hell out of Draco's ass. It really sucks that was a fake horcrux. And all the trouble Harry & Dumbledore went through to get it. It was all for nothing. And now we finally have the answers to a lot of things, like why DADA professors never lasted for more than a year at Hogwarts.

 

I really enjoyed this book. Like always, I was hooked. I can't wait for the next one. I'll miss Harry for now though. At least I have the movie in November to give me my HP fix. :)

879298[/snapback]

 

For stuff like that put a ***spoiler warning***

879450[/snapback]

 

Sorry, but I didn't give that much away either. I'll fix it.

I just finished the book, finally. All I gotta say is wow. I always suspected that Snape was up to something and he could not have been trusted. Ugh... he pissed me off. I also want to kick the hell out of Draco's ass. It really sucks that was a fake horcrux. And all the trouble Harry & Dumbledore went through to get it. It was all for nothing. And now we finally have the answers to a lot of things, like why DADA professors never lasted for more than a year at Hogwarts.

 

I really enjoyed this book. Like always, I was hooked. I can't wait for the next one. I'll miss Harry for now though. At least I have the movie in November to give me my HP fix. :)

879298[/snapback]

 

Sounds like someone didn't read the book too carefully. It's pretty obvious that this was not a straightforward plot point.

879496[/snapback]

 

I obviously know the plot of the book. I just typed up some stuff, but not much. There's A LOT to talk about in this book.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.