Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Half-Blood Prince

Featured Replies

Harry Potter sucks. I can't be the only one who thinks so, but I'll be the first one to say it.

858254[/snapback]

im with ya man

 

we should start the harry potter sucks club

858817[/snapback]

Maybe if you read the books, you would have a better understanding of punctuation and capitilization. :thumbup

861233[/snapback]

You don't have s*** on me. :thumbup

861268[/snapback]

Oh really? Then maybe you could read again and understand that the reply was directed at another person smart ass.

Harry Potter sucks. I can't be the only one who thinks so, but I'll be the first one to say it.

858254[/snapback]

im with ya man

 

we should start the harry potter sucks club

858817[/snapback]

 

AMEN!!!!!

Harry Potter sucks. I can't be the only one who thinks so, but I'll be the first one to say it.

858254[/snapback]

Have you even read the books?

858331[/snapback]

I read the first 90 pages of the first one. Bogus magic crap ain't gettin through to me.

858562[/snapback]

90 pages of the first one?

It's not even like 200 pages I believe.

 

Seriously, read the entirity of the series, and you'll get hooked.

I read the second one first, cause I wanted to see what it was about. I got into it so fast.

Harry Potter sucks. I can't be the only one who thinks so, but I'll be the first one to say it.

858254[/snapback]

Have you even read the books?

858331[/snapback]

I read the first 90 pages of the first one. Bogus magic crap ain't gettin through to me.

858562[/snapback]

90 pages of the first one?

It's not even like 200 pages I believe.

 

Seriously, read the entirity of the series, and you'll get hooked.

I read the second one first, cause I wanted to see what it was about. I got into it so fast.

864487[/snapback]

I am not into magic fiction crap. Take your broom or wand or whatever and shove it. Should fit nicely :thumbup

I'm a slow reader but I've managed to read 81 pages(Ch. 5) in two nights. That's saying a lot for me(and for the book).

Everyone who calls HP kiddy or childish has no idea what they speak of. Thia is easily the darkest, most twisted, saddest saga ive ever read.

 

Itll be the best book of our generation, the book people willl read hundreds of years from now. It has that much appeal and that much legacy.

 

If you dont like it, well, you probably dont have an open mind, dismiss it right away, or have an IQ of 2.

Everyone who calls HP kiddy or childish has no idea what they speak of. Thia is easily the darkest, most twisted, saddest saga ive ever read.

 

Itll be the best book of our generation, the book people willl read hundreds of years from now. It has that much appeal and that much legacy.

 

If you dont like it, well, you probably dont have an open mind, dismiss it right away, or have an IQ of 2.

866675[/snapback]

Or different tastes?

Everyone who calls HP kiddy or childish has no idea what they speak of. Thia is easily the darkest, most twisted, saddest saga ive ever read.

 

Itll be the best book of our generation, the book people willl read hundreds of years from now. It has that much appeal and that much legacy.

 

If you dont like it, well, you probably dont have an open mind, dismiss it right away, or have an IQ of 2.

866675[/snapback]

Or different tastes?

866892[/snapback]

 

Exactly...people have just as much right to not like it as you have to like it.

 

I don't like it myself, but I don't mind that others do.

Now I am halfway through chapter 4. J.K. Rowling has always had me hooked on these books.

Thats kinda what I meant Mark and Passion.

 

 

Fine if you dont like it.

 

Dont dismiss it as bad writing/literature or say its "gay" though.

Thats kinda what I meant Mark and Passion.

 

 

Fine if you dont like it.

 

Dont dismiss it as bad writing/literature or say its "gay" though.

866962[/snapback]

Agreed....thats immature and pointless to have an attitude like that...

Thats kinda what I meant Mark and Passion.

 

 

Fine if you dont like it.

 

Dont dismiss it as bad writing/literature or say its "gay" though.

866962[/snapback]

 

Ok. Cool.

 

And I agree with you on that. Just a matter of tastes. Like music pretty much.

Finished it this morning...it's really good. The ending to this one is a cliffhanger (by saying that I'm not giving anything away) so I'm already excited to read the next book when it comes out.

I think my brother finished the new Harry Potter book today. I just bought books 1-5 and will start reading them whenever I finally finish "Ray In Reverse" by Daniel Wallace.

Harry Potter 6 had very little action whatsoever. Kinda Lame. Wasn't a bad book but could have been better, and with more death.

867455[/snapback]

I suppose you would have liked it more if people had their arms ripped out of their sockets. Wookies are known to do that. :thumbup

Thats kinda what I meant Mark and Passion.

 

 

Fine if you dont like it.

 

Dont dismiss it as bad writing/literature or say its "gay" though.

866962[/snapback]

Nobody in this thread has called it kiddy, childish or gay. You can continue to lecture nobody, though.

ugh stop your childish arguments...

 

It'll be silly if the mods have to lock a Harry Potter thread.

I finished it, and all I have to say is what the f***. I was really surprised by what happened.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.