June 28, 200521 yr Yet even the 74-year-old McKeon couldn't resist a joke at Franco's expense. "I used to watch him play when I was a little kid," he quipped. -- From AP Recap :lol
June 28, 200521 yr Yet even the 74-year-old McKeon couldn't resist a joke at Franco's expense. "I used to watch him play when I was a little kid," he quipped. -- From AP Recap :lol 829160[/snapback] HAHAHAHA, great one Jack :lol :lol :lol .
June 28, 200521 yr Gotta admit, that's a good one. Imagine the reaction of the reporters who were there. :lol
June 28, 200521 yr In an industry where people live and die by their one-liners, he's among the best.
June 28, 200521 yr Mckeon is a better comedian than manager... 829325[/snapback] No kidding! That's how he deflects any criticism. I doubt the players think he's funny all the time. It's like being around the class wise ass day in and day out. It gets old very fast!
June 28, 200521 yr Mckeon is a better comedian than manager... 829325[/snapback] No kidding! That's how he deflects any criticism. I doubt the players think he's funny all the time. It's like being around the class wise ass day in and day out. It gets old very fast! 829338[/snapback] You're right on the money there. Usually the class wise ass or clown only does this because he's trying to hide his deficiencies and lack of self confidence. This seems to be the same case. Admin, don't give up on the season!!! Make the change now!!!
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.