McMillan signs ........

PhxPhin

with portland

Mr. Sonic is nothing but a memory ...... after 20 years it looks like he wanted a change in scenery and an incredible offer (as opposed to the top 5 deal the supes put up)

worst part is they lost Casey in all of this, who I personally think is a better coach

tough to swallow, but nothing that can be done

I appreciate all that he has done for the franchise, wish him limited success in portland and wonder where the sonics look for a coach now?!

das,

weren't you just clowning on portland pretty hard around the draft?!

i think they will be improved, but will probably hover in that area where the supes have been for a while, last team in/first team out ... in the competative pack, but just lacking

das,

i think they will be improved, but will probably hover in that area where the supes have been for a while, last team in/first team out ... in the competative pack, but just lacking

845093[/snapback]

yes because they are stupid.

however, with nate in the fold they will make the playoffs.

watch.

das,

845093[/snapback]

yes because they are stupid.

however, with nate in the fold they will make the playoffs.

watch.

845748[/snapback]

I like you Das...but you need to put down the funny looking cigarette.

Besides Zach Radnolph they dont have many good players.

Abdur-Rahim will probably not re-sign. Ratliff is a good defender but not a star. Miles sucks. And the rest of their roster is scattered with high schoolers. Its going to take 2-3 years before they are in the hunt.

You cant tell me that Portland will be better next year than Phoenix, San Antonio, Seattle, Minny, Dallas, Denver, Golden State, Lakers, Houston, Sacramento, or Utah. All of those will be much more in the hunt then Portland.