Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Yes another myspace thread lol

Featured Replies

*bump* and :bump

 

I finally gave in to the temptation... :plain

 

Teh Myspace

 

MikeyFan is NEXT! :mischief

 

:plain

Never! :)

 

 

one day you shall give in. one day soon. myspace is to powerful!!! we cant fight it!!

*bump* and :bump

 

I finally gave in to the temptation... :plain

 

Teh Myspace

 

MikeyFan is NEXT! :mischief

 

:plain

Never! :)

 

 

one day you shall give in. one day soon

Do you have one?

 

/too lazy to look in thread

*bump* and :bump

 

I finally gave in to the temptation... :plain

 

Teh Myspace

 

MikeyFan is NEXT! :mischief

 

:plain

Never! :)

 

 

one day you shall give in. one day soon

Do you have one?

 

/too lazy to look in thread

 

maybe... :shifty

The CIA and News Corp are using MySpace to gather data on us.

 

Tom isn't real. Tom is actually is a massive super computer buried deep in the mountains of West Virginia programmed to sort all the info posted on MySpace inot usuable intelligence.

 

Now you know.

No electricity getting to ya? :plain

The CIA and News Corp are using MySpace to gather data on us.

 

Tom isn't real. Tom is actually is a massive super computer buried deep in the mountains of West Virginia programmed to sort all the info posted on MySpace inot usuable intelligence.

 

Now you know.

No electricity getting to ya? :plain

 

If I'm posting I have electricity. :thumbup

The CIA and News Corp are using MySpace to gather data on us.

 

Tom isn't real. Tom is actually is a massive super computer buried deep in the mountains of West Virginia programmed to sort all the info posted on MySpace inot usuable intelligence.

 

Now you know.

No electricity getting to ya? :plain

 

If I'm posting I have electricity. :thumbup

*zing*

The CIA and News Corp are using MySpace to gather data on us.

 

Tom isn't real. Tom is actually is a massive super computer buried deep in the mountains of West Virginia programmed to sort all the info posted on MySpace inot usuable intelligence.

 

Now you know.

No electricity getting to ya? :plain

 

If I'm posting I have electricity. :thumbup

 

laptops :thumbup

The CIA and News Corp are using MySpace to gather data on us.

 

Tom isn't real. Tom is actually is a massive super computer buried deep in the mountains of West Virginia programmed to sort all the info posted on MySpace inot usuable intelligence.

 

Now you know.

No electricity getting to ya? :plain

 

If I'm posting I have electricity. :thumbup

 

laptops :thumbup

*zing* right back

 

 

/boredashell

The CIA and News Corp are using MySpace to gather data on us.

 

Tom isn't real. Tom is actually is a massive super computer buried deep in the mountains of West Virginia programmed to sort all the info posted on MySpace inot usuable intelligence.

 

Now you know.

No electricity getting to ya? :plain

 

If I'm posting I have electricity. :thumbup

 

laptops :thumbup

 

How big is the battery?

im not talking about anyone specific but people with private myspace profiles suck... *looking at UM*

 

 

 

 

The CIA and News Corp are using MySpace to gather data on us.

 

Tom isn't real. Tom is actually is a massive super computer buried deep in the mountains of West Virginia programmed to sort all the info posted on MySpace inot usuable intelligence.

 

Now you know.

No electricity getting to ya? :plain

 

If I'm posting I have electricity. :thumbup

 

laptops :thumbup

 

How big is the battery?

 

i havent been paying attention to how long youve been online. my life sucks but damn it aint that bad.

im not talking about anyone specific but people with private myspace profiles suck... *looking at UM*

Mine is private? *damn*

  • 2 weeks later...

How can I put a song up on my myspace page?

Where do I go for some codes?

Thanks in advance for any help.

maybe i'll post the link to mine one day.

 

 

maybe

Why bother? People will find you anyways if they want to. Best not to make it easy for them.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.