Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Yes another myspace thread lol

Featured Replies

*bump* and :bump

 

I finally gave in to the temptation... :plain

 

Teh Myspace

 

MikeyFan is NEXT! :mischief

 

:plain

 

Since her power is still out, I'll speak on her behalf.

 

Pfft.

*bump* and :bump

 

I finally gave in to the temptation... :plain

 

Teh Myspace

 

MikeyFan is NEXT! :mischief

 

:plain

 

Since her power is still out, I'll speak on her behalf.

 

Pfft.

:mischief2

*bump* and :bump

 

I finally gave in to the temptation... :plain

 

Teh Myspace

 

MikeyFan is NEXT! :mischief

 

:plain

 

Since her power is still out, I'll speak on her behalf.

 

Pfft.

:mischief2

:p

And what the hell, Comcast? This is ridiculous.

http://www.myspace.com/timrattay

 

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

 

I literally laughed out loud over that, lmao, GOLD.

 

By far the best was

 

 

 

Cody "Knows Where To Stick It" Pickett is obsessed with Melissa Joan Hart.

:lol :lol

 

Whoever made this has a great imagination!

http://www.myspace.com/timrattay

 

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

 

I literally laughed out loud over that, lmao, GOLD.

:lol :lol :lol :lol

 

who the f*** pays that much attention to tim rattay to make up a myspace account for him? :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

I have Nigel Tuffnel and Bobba Fett as my only fake friends .... and if you dont know who Nigel Tuffnel is you 1) suck 2) good that you dont know

either they think it adds some cool artsy effect to the picture or they're just too much of an idiot to figure out how to use the auto timer

 

/'the truth about myspace'

I'm too lazy and tired to put up my link put just type in "pyramid head" in the search feature, should be the first profile. I'm rocking a pretty f***ed up serial killer design so be warned, niggazzz!

why do people take pictures of themselves with the camera ?

 

 

honestly

 

 

 

:confused

The CIA and News Corp are using MySpace to gather data on us.

 

Tom isn't real. Tom is actually is a massive super computer buried deep in the mountains of West Virginia programmed to sort all the info posted on MySpace inot usuable intelligence.

 

Now you know.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.