July 14, 200521 yr Author im in there none of you are my friends 854635[/snapback] We could be if you want,just give us your username..if you want..
July 14, 200521 yr you've got some hot friends, laz. eh, but then again, anyone can make themselves look hot on the internet. with some better lighting, dyed hair, and a belly button ring, even tubgirl could look hot.
July 14, 200521 yr Author you've got some hot friends, laz. eh, but then again, anyone can make themself look hot on the internet.? with some better lighting, dyed hair, and a belly button ring, even tubgirl could look hot. 854713[/snapback] ROFL,yeah i agree with you bro,alot of these girls are wanna be hotties but hey what can i say,atleast they try.
July 14, 200521 yr Author Myspace isn't letting me add friends now it says there's an error,anybody else getting it?
July 14, 200521 yr Myspace isn't letting me add friends now it says there's an error,anybody else getting it? 854892[/snapback] Just try it again. My Space gets stupid sometimes.
August 22, 200521 yr Myspace sucks. :plain btw, I have one. Don't go on there much though. I'm one of Fritz friends.
August 22, 200521 yr I just got myspace right this second..If you guys/gals want ask for a request n i'll add ya with no problem :thumbup MySpace/Laz 853458[/snapback] Just sent you one bro.. and you do have some cute friends...
August 22, 200521 yr My Space is awesome. I have found so many old friends there, it's crazy. It's not like I could join Facebook.
August 22, 200521 yr im new to myspace so who ever wants to add me feel free My Space website thanks guys and gals
August 22, 200521 yr http://www.myspace.com/Slaphands69 910849[/snapback] We share a deep fondness of Rachel McAdams.. Just sent you a friend request. Got yours, Miri.. Drop by and say hello anytime...
August 22, 200521 yr http://www.myspace.com/Slaphands69 910849[/snapback] We share a deep fondness of Rachel McAdams.. Just sent you a friend request. Got yours, Miri.. Drop by and say hello anytime... 910871[/snapback] Added :thumbup
August 22, 200521 yr i like all those young girls that you dont know ... I feel really weird looking at them ... scary im on someones page in here :shifty
October 26, 200520 yr *bump* and :bump I finally gave in to the temptation... :plain Teh Myspace MikeyFan is NEXT! :mischief :plain
October 26, 200520 yr http://www.myspace.com/peteyrave Ladies, line up to my left for makeouts. Fellas, line up to my right for hi-fives.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.