Terrell Owens can go to hell.....

Guest FishFanInPA

Guest FishFanInPA

"It doesn't bother me," Owens said about Banner's comments. "When it all boils down to it, I'm doing what's best for my family. Not to stir anything up, but I don't really have to play for the Eagles, to be honest. I can go play with any other team and still be productive.

"If [banner] feels that way, then get rid of me," he continued. "I have no gripes, no ill feelings toward any of the players on that team. This is business. They know how business is conducted. I've told them what I'm doing is for my family. If they can't understand that -- and if they feel like I'm a no-nonsense guy -- he wants to talk about Drew and I -- if we're problems then I feel like we can be adults about it. Trade me. Release me, and we can part ways like adults."

He had the city in his fingertips....he had everything and that ass Drew Rosenhaus had to go and ruin everything.....TO's goin nowhere...I hope he rots on that freakin bench.

he really is a moron in the sense that this whole mess will cost him financially.

last season he finally managed to turn himself into a marketable commodity...overhyped as all hell, but extremely marketable for a guy who once had a seriously bad rep.

and now....well, now TO will again be known as the bad TO. what a retard.

Who he's doing it......for his family, because all the millions he's already getting isn't enough. Does he even have children, or even married? Wow, I hope the Eagles don't budge and let him sit out the entire season.

869817[/snapback]

If he doesn't, don't you think he has something on the side?

Reporter: ?Write the check yet, Randy??

Moss: ?When you?re rich you don?t write checks.?

Reporter: ?If you don?t write checks, how do you pay these guys??

Moss: ?Straight cash, homey.?

Reporter: ?Randy, are you upset about the fine??

Moss: ?No, cause it ain?t [expletive]. Ain?t nothing but 10 grand. What?s 10 grand to me? Ain?t [expletive] ? Next time I might shake my [expletive].?

classic!!

Moss: ?No, cause it ain?t [expletive]. Ain?t nothing but 10 grand. What?s 10 grand to me? Ain?t [expletive] ? Next time I might shake my [expletive].?

classic!!

869837[/snapback]

Gold.

What are the Eagles fans going to do with their TO jerseys?

869904[/snapback]

Mass public bonfire?

I can't believe T.O. He just signs an extention, and then says, "Oh wait, I'm sorry, I need more money, and I'm not going to play until you meet my demands."

He was really popular in Philly until this happened, and I can bet that most Eagles fans probably want him gone.

Although I don't agree with what he is doing, he is an extremely good wide out and he feels he is worth more then what he is getting paid. But they signed him knowing that the great football player is also a HUGE distraction off the field and on the sidelines.

So I say both sides are to blame here.

TO: being selfish

Eagles: careful what you wish for

Guest FishFanInPA

TO had this city under his wing.....training camp last year we applauded every catch he made.....everyone loved him after that super bowl performance.....and now he's throwing this s***.....it's ridiculous

and Mets_bs....eagles fans are gonna use our TO jerseys to wipe the blood off Eli when he gets up off the carpet after bein sacked 16 times.

The most selfish S.O.B. this side of Moss.

869722[/snapback]

Um,, Randy Moss restructed his contract to help the Raiders get under the cap, which isnt very selfish in my eyes. He may want the ball every play but you know what every great receiver to ever play the game because they want to be the big time player that makes the big time play.

Guest Fritz

classic!!

869837[/snapback]

Greatest sports quote of all time.

Why don't you guys rip the owners who break contracts all the time. Give me a break. Its okay for the owners to break the contracts and not the players?

877911[/snapback]

What owner break contracts? The players union accepted at letting players get cut and not get paid. If they have an issue with that, talk to Trace Armstrong and the union.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.