Marlins vs Nationals---7:35et---at the PRO

Ramp

Latest News - Alex Gonzalez

Jul. 29, 2005 - 10:39 am et

Now Alex Gonzalez (elbow) is hoping to return to action tomorrow.

He'll throw today and if there's no pain, he may be available to pinch hit tonight. He hopes to be in the starting lineup on Saturday, but if he's not good to go by then, the DL is still a possibility.

Source: Miami Herald

Carlos Delgado - Jul 29 X-rays on the sore left elbow of Marlins first baseman Carlos Delgado were negative after the 12-year veteran was forced to sit out Thursday's game. The elbow has been bothering him for a few weeks and it's a similar injury to the one that bothered him during spring training. "I don't like to miss many games," Delgado told the South Florida Sun-Sentinel. "But you always want to be honest with yourself and your teammates."

Views: This is definitely disconcerting for Delgado owners, but the fact the X-rays were negative should provide some consolation. It doesn't sound like he'll miss much time, but while he's out of the lineup, expect Jeff Conine to see much of the playing time at first.

:wee WOOHOO! After 5 hours I finally have electric in my house! We were one of the 57 homes without electric :plain

879209[/snapback]

Happy to hear that....It would be a shame to miss the marlins play

879218[/snapback]

:lol Yep.. When the electricity went off around 2pm the first thing that came out of my mouth was it better come on before the Marlins game because I cant miss it...At 7:20pm it went on :)

THANK YOU FPN guys ;)