Longtime lurker, First Post

JackIamYourFather

Hello all,

I figure that as a first post I needed to be a little creative so based on my observations over the years as a Fish fan I present the 10 RULES OF MARLINS BASEBALL.

10. Anytime we face a rookie or a n00b pitcher, he shuts us down.

9. Blame Bill Cli-- Robinson

8. Preseason Beliefs: "Were definately better than the Braves this year"

MidSeason Beliefs: "Jeff Franc-who????"

7. Anytime we face a pitcher with a 5.00 era on a bad team he somehow beats us.

6. When in doubt, trade with the Dodgers.

5. Preseason Beliefs: "Our young pitchers wont get injured and they will win 15 games"

MidSeason Beliefs: "We can still make the playoffs with the Bullpen as the 5th starter"

4. Silly Giants, LCS's are for Fish.

3. A Cabrera per day keeps the Yankees at bay.

2. Steve Bartman is the lamest excuse ever for losing a series. The one thing the Giants (twice), Braves, Cubs, Indians, and Yankees have in common is that they still wont admit were were SIMPLY BETTER THAN THEY WERE!!!

1. Nobody how bad things ever are, at least were not the PHILLIES!!!

GO FISH

TEAL OCTOBER 2005

Just 10? After 12 years of Marlins baseball, I could probably write a whole F'ing book on rules of Marlins baseball...

890920[/snapback]

yeah but then Admin would get mad at you for taking up to much space..

890922[/snapback]

Well maybe I could just write a few chapters and leave the rest for Admin :whistle

Welcome to the boards. Rule eleven deals with the posts here.. When the Marlins win people will complain the Marlins didn't win by more runs, or how crappy the bullpen was handled, about why so and so was swinging at a 3-0, 1-2 etc... pitch. Rule 12 when the Marlins lose everybody needs fired, released, traded and then resigned because they may have got a hit for their new team. Have Fun :cool

No, Im not old at all, actually a young guy.

And also, People posting "smiley-face" responses is nothing new...every message board has these people, who because they have nothing of quality to add to the topic, think posting just a smiley somehow accurately conveys their opinion. And most probably just want they post count to get higher.

And also, People posting "smiley-face" responses is nothing new...every message board has these people, who because they have nothing of quality to add to the topic, think posting just a smiley somehow accurately conveys their opinion. And most probably just want they post count to get higher.

891088[/snapback]

yea because we all want to break the all time post record! :lol :lol

891088[/snapback]

:plain

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.