Mikey Lowell pulls off the HIDDEN BALL TRICK

TimeWrecker

terrero got lOWNEDell :lol

Trick Plays are alot of fun ... iwould Know because one day i was playing 3rd base and the tying runn was on 3rd base and the pither threw the ball over to me you know just to keep him honest... the runner was safe but as i threw the ball back to the pitcher i found out that the runner was a hot shot because as soon as i released the ball he jumped off the bag as if to mock me saying you cant get me... so the pithcher did the pickoff again and the runner was safe but this time i did the full motion of throwing the ball but this time i held the ball spun around really quick and sure enough he jumped of the bag again and i just tagged him out.. You should of seen his face :lol . i got him so dirty.

Another time i was playing for my highschool team and it was the top of the 7th( in highschool we only play 7 innings) our pithcher had gone the whole game and he was getting kind of tired. we were beating piper high 3-2 and they had the tying run on 2nd and the go ahead run on 1st with 2 outs. so my coach signaled for the trick play. so my pitcher got on the rubber spinned and threw to 2nd base and the runner dove back safely. pitcher got the ball back and he spun as if to pickoff the guy at 2nd but he faked the throw and he held the ball. And the runner dove back into 2nd... and then all the outfielders and middle infielders started running back to the center field fence and every one on our team in the field and dugout started screaming "BALL, BALL!!!!!! GET THE MOTHER F***** BALL!!!!!!" Now the runner on 2nd had dove back so he didnt see the throw and he saw all of the fielders running towards center so he gets up and starts to run to 3rd and right behind him is the pitcher with the ball to tag him out... and that was the last out game over it is the most exciting thing ever even my teamates parents dont know what happend. Now it might sound like please that wouldnt work but it worked 5 times over the season as my team posted an 18-2 record

Another time i was playing for my highschool team and it was the top of the 7th( in highschool we only play 7 innings) our pithcher had gone the whole game and he was getting kind of tired. we were beating piper high 3-2 and they had the tying run on 2nd and the go ahead run on 1st with 2 outs. so my coach signaled for the trick play. so my pitcher got on the rubber spinned and threw to 2nd base and the runner dove back safely. pitcher got the ball back and he spun as if to pickoff the guy at 2nd but he faked the throw and he held the ball. And the runner dove back into 2nd... and then all the outfielders and middle infielders started running back to the center field fence and every one on our team in the field and dugout started screaming "BALL, BALL!!!!!! GET THE MOTHER F***** BALL!!!!!!" Now the runner on 2nd had dove back so he didnt see the throw and he saw all of the fielders running towards center so he gets up and starts to run to 3rd and right behind him is the pitcher with the ball to tag him out... and that was the last out game over it is the most exciting thing ever even my teamates parents dont know what happend. Now it might sound like please that wouldnt work but it worked 5 times over the season as my team posted an 18-2 record

898876[/snapback]

That's awesome! Would have loved to see it in action.

Another time i was playing for my highschool team and it was the top of the 7th( in highschool we only play 7 innings) our pithcher had gone the whole game and he was getting kind of tired. we were beating piper high 3-2 and they had the tying run on 2nd and the go ahead run on 1st with 2 outs. so my coach signaled for the trick play. so my pitcher got on the rubber spinned and threw to 2nd base and the runner dove back safely. pitcher got the ball back and he spun as if to pickoff the guy at 2nd but he faked the throw and he held the ball. And the runner dove back into 2nd... and then all the outfielders and middle infielders started running back to the center field fence and every one on our team in the field and dugout started screaming "BALL, BALL!!!!!! GET THE MOTHER F***** BALL!!!!!!" Now the runner on 2nd had dove back so he didnt see the throw and he saw all of the fielders running towards center so he gets up and starts to run to 3rd? and right behind him is the pitcher with the ball to tag him out... and that was the last out game over it is the most exciting thing ever even my teamates parents dont know what happend. Now it might sound like please that wouldnt work but it worked 5 times over the season as my team posted an 18-2 record

898876[/snapback]

That's awesome! Would have loved to see it in action.

898953[/snapback]

trust me its very exciting and you wouldnt know what hit you until after an hour of explaining :lol

the ball thrown into the outfield works alot just beacuse of the fact that the runner is sliding and cant see but the third base coach has to be vocal and tell the player and obviously was not in this high school situation. Also i noticed Alex Gonzalez decoys alot especialy when someone is stealing second.

I scouer cardinalsclubhouse.com every so often, and this play is getting no love there. They have called it both "bush league" and "distasteful" and even a little further in "little league". Which makes me wonder...how would they react if Scott Rolen pulled it off? Call it one of the best plays in history perhaps?

I scouer cardinalsclubhouse.com every so often, and this play is getting no love there. They have called it both "bush league" and "distasteful" and even a little further in "little league". Which makes me wonder...how would they react if Scott Rolen pulled it off? Call it one of the best plays in history perhaps?

899609[/snapback]

Meh... let them bitch all they want.

Actually, to be truthful, theres alot of Marlin hating going on at that board it seems like, and alot of it's directed towards me(or thats how it appears), and it doesn't make sense to me. I have never bashed any of their players(except for Morris...but that was just for his "Wannabe Jesus" beard lol), I even started a thread congratulating Anthony Reyes before any Cardinal did on there. So all the hating doesn't make sense, I know we play eachother hard everytime the 2 teams meat, it's always intense, but nothing gets out of line(well besides the La Russa/Lo Duca incident). I dont get why everyone over there is so down on the fish.

the ball thrown into the outfield works alot just beacuse of the fact that the runner is sliding and cant see but the third base coach has to be vocal and tell the player and obviously was not in this high school situation. Also i noticed Alex Gonzalez decoys alot especialy when someone is stealing second.

899078[/snapback]

No your wrong because it all happens very fast. And my teams dugout is on the 3rd base side and when the fake throw into the outfield is happening everyone is shouting "BALL,BALL,BALL, GET THE FREAKIN BALL!!!!!!!" Now unless their 3rd base coach has a megaphone there is no way the runner will be able to hear it... and that is assuming the 3rd base coach will have realized what happened which is preety unlikely... trust me the play is flawless everything was thought of. :D

899078[/snapback]

No your wrong because it all happens very fast. And my teams dugout is on the 3rd base side and when the fake throw into the outfield is happening everyone is shouting "BALL,BALL,BALL, GET THE FREAKIN BALL!!!!!!!" Now unless their 3rd base coach has a megaphone there is no way the runner will be able to hear it... and that is assuming the 3rd base coach will have realized what happened which is preety unlikely... trust me the play is flawless everything was thought of. :D

899946[/snapback]

Ill take note of that for when we play ya..