Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marlins vs Brewers---8:05et---at Miller Park

Featured Replies

Wow... I am watching the Milwaukee telecast and the announcer just said that Cabrera could be playing third base as soon as tomorrow and that Lowell is in the lineup "for now". What the hell? I mean, he sounded rather confident. We have all been thinking about it all year, but what do these guys know that we don't?

Jack's going wild

913977[/snapback]

 

This is awesome. :lol

 

Signs of life!

is he arguing about the same thing paulie got called out for earlier in the year?

913981[/snapback]

 

Yep.. :banghead

 

 

Maybe this will fire the team up

Did the real Marlins stay home for the road trip and send their minor league look-alikes? When did we become the Royals?

Did the real Marlins stay home for the road trip and send their minor league look-alikes? When did we become the Royals?

913987[/snapback]

 

Thats what I am thinking.. I bet they werent even hard hit balls

Is this game on DirectTV or Dish or MLB (cable) PPV?

 

I know it isn't on MLB.com

913986[/snapback]

 

I'm watching it on MLB.com right now.

Is this game on DirectTV or Dish or MLB (cable) PPV?

 

I know it isn't on MLB.com

913986[/snapback]

 

I'm watching it on MLB.com right now.

913991[/snapback]

 

I think is not on for Florida

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.